Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

lostleader said:
Hungry said:
How many yards? You lose a down anyway, because of the incomplete pass

On 3rd down, you scramble around, almost get sacked, instead throw the ball into the ground...you're down where you would've gotten sacked and its 4th down...what's the loss?

I don't know, but most Offensive penalties don't result in a loss of down. Normally its not beneficial to have a penalty called against you!

I'm not saying its beneficial. I'm asking how is it a negative...If he doesn't throw the ball into the ground, he gets sacked, the ball is at the same place, and its still 4th down. Am I missing something or is there no penalty to this penalty?

damn, he had a lot of momentum. thought he might take it there.

How about you stop checking in with the other fucking games and keep us on THIS game. FFS.

Well there was your bomb, Monster. Too bad it was uncatchable
tongue.png

Yeah, well barring making a 2 pt conversion, hwe we need 3 scores...in 10 minutes...not impossible, but I've seen nothing today to convince me this is possible.

well, 4th and 1...just get the first...Dnard's brain is frozen...how cold is it there?

need a TD before the 6 minute mark. that'd give us plenty of time.

Hey! Its the invisible man, Kelvin Grady

heard a lot about him in the offseason, nothing since

Back