Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

They went long when they needed to go short. Now they are going short when they need to go long.

lostleader said:
Glad to see Hoke with the headset

i'd like him to wear it, even if just for show....takes it off the conversation table.

I just yelled GOOOOO as loud as I could and scared the shit out of my cat sitting with me. hahaha

y call timeout? seems like a waste to me...run a quick play and then call timeout if you don't score.

oh shit. i wish he would have gotten in. no timeouts left. has to go in the endzone. a run short of the goal line kills us.

You got Iowa on their heals keep at it. I like a hurry up offense in that situation

lostleader said:
not Time out go go go go go

yah they could've run a quick run play and then a timeout

now they almost have to pass.

terrible pass. wow. if he threw it to the corner, he was open.

fuck was that?

Devin tried the throw back screen earlier and missed the wr

Back