Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

oh my god. heart attack. happening. now. wow. fuck.

What a load of fucking horseshit. I am so fucking angry right now I can't even see straight!!!

no PI.....AGAIN? FUCK YOU REFS! FUCK YOU! IN THE ASS! NO LUBE! WITH A WOODEN DILDO! FUCK YOU!

y won't they roll the fucking pocket?!?!?

btw another missed PI...

bullshit

And here comes the whining from the Michigan fans.

Just one time, say good game, the better team won. Just once.

Iowa was the better team, the Better team won.

I have never been this furious watching a game, that was a motherfucking catch all god damn day fuck these mother fucking piece of shit refs. They bail them out all day by letting them tackle our fucking receivers and then we can't even get an obvious touchdown. This is fucking ridiculous.

johnny2x2x said:
And here comes the whining from the Michigan fans.

Just one time, say good game, the better team won. Just once.

Iowa was the better team, the Better team won.

fuck off, dick

if you were in front of me, I'd punch you. Good thing you're safe behind a computer, faggot

Dont blame this game on the refs, blame it on our lackluster 1st half offense, Shane Morris cant come soon enough...

Well, of course, there was contact. they got away with it all day...still, roll the pocket and get a better look.

Back