Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

And fuck you too Spielman, at least try to act like a professional and pretend like you're impartial. I'd rather see Pam fucking Ward call a game before I ever hear his faggy voice again

looked like a TD on the hemingway catch. Then Vincent "im a goat" Smith drops the ball. No call PI yet again to end the game. Stupid game....

while i thought UM scored, im not going to blame refs for dropped passes and bad decisions by qb

Hungry said:
johnny2x2x said:
And here comes the whining from the Michigan fans.

Just one time, say good game, the better team won. Just once.

Iowa was the better team, the Better team won.

fuck off, dick

if you were in front of me, I'd punch you. Good thing you're safe behind a computer, faggot

x2

[color=#551A8B said:
BestIsBest[/color]]Dont blame this game on the refs, blame it on our lackluster 1st half offense, Shane Morris cant come soon enough...

i'll blame it on a lot of things, but the refs did suck

we fucked the game away, but at the same time, the refs were obviously one sided when it came to PI.

I don't want to sound like a sore loser, but that last play was an obvious PI. The CB got there early, and had his arm around Roundtree. Bush league refereeing.

I am actually pretty heated right now. I could tell that was a TD. No question. Then the obvious PI on the last play...way to punt it into the stands on those last plays refs..

mhughes0021 said:
looked like a TD on the hemingway catch. Then Vincent "im a goat" Smith drops the ball. No call PI yet again to end the game. Stupid game....

shouldn't be throwing to a rb on the last play of the game anyway

stupid use of a time-out...won't roll the pocket..

when Roundtree is down at the 2, you run up the run the ball..then call time-out

the pass was a td

and it was PI

Jever4321 said:
I don't want to sound like a sore loser, but that last play was an obvious PI. The CB got there early, and had his arm around Roundtree. Bush league refereeing.

pretty bad, dont call the td and miss the PI

Hungry said:
johnny2x2x said:

fuck off, dick

if you were in front of me, I'd punch you. Good thing you're safe behind a computer, faggot

Sure you would loser. Typical U of M fan, pure class. Nice homophobic slur idiot.

johnny2x2x said:

Take a walk, ass hat.

johnny2x2x said:
Hungry said:
fuck off, dick

Sure you would loser. Typical U of M fan, pure class. Nice homophobic slur idiot.

I would

I'm not afraid of fags, so i don't know what you're talking about there.

johnny2x2x said:
Hungry said:
fuck off, dick

johnny, you talk shit and yer gonna get some back. fuck off if you cant take it,. act like you have a pair

johnny2x2x said:
Hungry said:
fuck off, dick

If you're the beacon of class, I think we'll all take the compliment.

Take a walk, ass hat.

erg57 said:
johnny2x2x said:

johnny, you talk shit and yer gonna get some back. fuck off if you cant take it,. act like you have a pair

he probably doesn't

johnny2x2x said:
Hungry said:
fuck off, dick

Not a fan of the slur, but fuck you times a million. Go the fuck away.

Hungry said:
johnny2x2x said:

I would

I'm not afraid of fags, so i don't know what you're talking about there.

Tough guy behind your computer, I bet you're pussy ass bans me like a coward if I guive it back to you.

Back