Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official Michigan vs Iowa thread

Lol im not taking anybodys side...but blaming the refs for a loss and then getting mad at someone for saying that its a weak move is silly.

That no call on the TD was close..it could have gone either way, I bet if this game was at the big house it would have been called a TD.

There was also some close plays that could have been called PI but regardless that is not the reason UofM lost the game..they straight up sucked in the first half.

I understand that its a discouraging loss but Iowa is a tough team to beat at home, and for those of you blaming the refs its a cop out IMO.

I am not a fan of UofM or MSU..so that is my honest opinion

no reason to lock this thread. everyone's venting right now. we're all michigan fans here...well most of us.

All good. It served it's purpose. I think everyone has vented now and said what they were going to say.

we're family here. breakaways from the ESPN board. I think most of us know that fights are going to happen from time to time.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Now that we can post here again...I really have nothing else to say!!!

Fuck that Johnnyx guy. That's all I got. Haha
grin.png

I'm still drinking but I held my cool and did not go on a drunken rant lol.

I have the advantage of not seeing the game yet, though I know the outcome, so I can look at it from an analytical viewpoint. I did not plan this; I was committed to working today and could not view it live. Sucks that Michigan continues to lose the important games on the road.

This was a must win but I'm over it now. You remember when we were hoping for a bowl game? Ya I'm good right now as long as we beat OSU.

smayschmouthfootball said:
I have the advantage of not seeing the game yet, though I know the outcome, so I can look at it from an analytical viewpoint. I did not plan this; I was committed to working today and could not view it live. Sucks that Michigan continues to lose the important games on the road.

Or you can spare yourself the vomiting and self-administered eye-gouging and not watch.

theo said:
smayschmouthfootball said:

Or you can spare yourself the vomiting and self-administered eye-gouging and not watch.

I will watch. The bad with the good.

this was big game for the fact that it was on the road
we have next week at illinois

i just hope we can come up looking more fired up and do what we know we can do - i keep saying it, we seemed off this week -

Back