Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official MSU vs Michigan thread

this is stupid. denard has fucking killed us all day. devin didn't do shit and the play calling has been horrible. DO what we did on the first drive and we'll be good.

this is when hoke needs to put the headset on and bark in their ears.

bigdrew21988 said:
i hate complaining about refs, but it really seems like even they want state to win

Gonna disagree apart from the muffed fumble call. State has like 11 penalties

Denard better suck up his balls and become superman again or we're toast. enough of letting denard sit in the pocket.

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]this is when hoke needs to put the headset on and bark in their ears.

No pressure... Can't stop the run... DBs can't cover for long.... Safeties aren't filling... Other than that the defense is playing great..

azian6er said:
bigdrew21988 said:
i hate complaining about refs, but it really seems like even they want state to win

Gonna disagree apart from the muffed fumble call. State has like 11 penalties

well theres 3 huge plays that come to mind immediately...the backward pass, MSU stepping out before the 7, and the OBVIOIUS block in the back

Poor tackling and poor fucking passing says it all. I was wrong earlier in the week when I said, Michigan wins without making a turnover. I thought the offense would be a little better than this.

Back