Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official ND vs Michigan game thread

Somebody grab that little leprechaun fucker and beat his ass with a sheleligh.

this is tough to watch. i hope the offense can put some points on the board this next drive

inkfreq said:
Look at the bright side... We don't have to have our hopes of a national title run crushed late in the season.

Look at the bright side. At least Denard didn't transfer. If he did all of the RR people would say "If we still had RR and Denard we would have an awsome offense". We need a QB that can throw the ball. Denard doesn't look like he is the guy.

The athletic QB has worked once - Vince Young. Make Denard an RB. TD ND and this sucks.

im still wondering how a 3 man rush with 8 pass defenders..and you get beat on an underneath route not even TOUCHED on a shortened field happens..

Could ND hold on to win the game?? I hope so, but they still have plenty of time to choke it away.

I still think ND the better team tho.

How in the flying fuck can he make that goddamn throw and he can't hit a wide open receiver when his feet are set and he's untouched?

Back