Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Unofficial Official ND vs Michigan game thread

A bit off subject, but I like these throw-back uniforms and wish we would wear them again. I like the block M on the chest.

Mich_QB_U said:
A bit off subject, but I like these throw-back uniforms and wish we would wear them again. I like the block M on the chest.
They should bust them out next year vs bama

Mich_QB_U said:

We need to do it for OSU cause they seem to love to wear Nike Pro Combat against us.

The block M on the uniform is the traditional one using skinny lines, not the fat lines used too much nowadays.

Mich_QB_U said:

i am a fan of them as well

Mich_QB_U said:
Not Marcus. I'll give you Tebow. But the Tebow model was a bruiser style runner instead of speed/finesse. Denard is obviously speed/finesse, so still just Young and Vick.
Pat White? Antwaan Randle El? Cordell Stewart? Tyrod Taylor? Cam Newton? Terrell Pryor? Colt McCoy?

Back