Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. guardians ALDS - Best of Five Games - October 5 to October 12

Detroit Tigers' Kerry Carpenter (hamstring) a game-time decision for ALDS Game 5.
Freep

ALDS Game 5 schedule change is bad news for Tigers after Kerry Carpenter injury update.
Rain, rain, go away!
MCBTB

SATURDAY SURVEY.
Totally Tigers

It’s all up for grabs on Saturday when the Detroit Tigers and Cleveland Guardians meet for the 5th and final game of the division series.
Originally scheduled for a 4PM first pitch, broadcasters moved the event from mid-afternoon to 8PM in order to take advantage of the prime time and extra eyeballs it may provide.
But now there appear to be weather concerns and the game has been moved to 1PM.
The first change was made less than 24 hours ago and the second move with less than 12 hours notice. Will it impact your personal schedule?

Will you be watching, listening or attending the game live on Saturday?
Will you be watching, listening or attending the game live Saturday night?

1. Absolutely! Would not miss it.

2. Trying to rearrange my schedule so I can catch it.

3. I'll be doing other things.

VOTE

Back