Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Royals game thread April 18th

Agree with both of you,

What browser are you guys using, whenever I post an icon it shows up to the right of the title bar and not in my body text.

Firefox

But use the smiles in the quote or reply box to the right, not the bottom.

The bottom ones are for flagging your post with a smiley.

the ones to the right are for the text box.

Last edited:
thanks of course Cabrera did start his career as a 3rd basemen with the Marlins did he not? So I guess we shouldn't be too surprised he's done fairly well there.

Last edited:
I think he started as LF, then they moved him to 3rd.

But I have no doubts in his ability to play the position, in sure he could have stuck in '08 too if Guillen had not been so terrible at first.

I just love that the Tigers can have a good record and not play to the potential. Man, past years if we weren't perfect it was hard to win.

Looking at the schedule, it's nice to start well, because the last month should be all gravy.

I expected this to be a rough first month playing BOS, TB, TEX, and NYY

All inter-division opponents except 3 each with LAA and OAK for Sept/Oct.

Start strong, play solid in the middle months and finish strong, and playoff here we come.

off topic, but the phillies better score cliff lee some goddamn runs, its 0-0 in the 11th and he has 10 scoreless innings.

fucking phillies offense screwed me and lee out of a win, he got pinch hit for and the limp-dicked fuckers couldnt get a man home from third after a leadoff double.

and bastardo immediately blows it in the bottom half. on the one hand im always happy to see the phillies lose, but on the other hand it fucked me out of points in fantasy.

Glad to see the two big boys in the middle do the damage the last two games.

While I'm glad they won, this game was just sorta ho-hum for me. I'm ready to exact some revenge on the Rangers.

I don't want to just beat Dorkfish tomorrow I want to annihilate him...

Glad to see the two big boys in the middle do the damage the last two games.

While I'm glad they won, this game was just sorta ho-hum for me. I'm ready to exact some revenge on the Rangers.

I don't want to just beat Dorkfish tomorrow I want to annihilate him...

What more would you like out of a game? We came from behind, our big men produced, and Max bore down and ground out 6 innings only giving up 3 and picked up the win and Papa picking up the save.... Damn good game if you ask me.

What more would you like out of a game? We came from behind, our big men produced, and Max bore down and ground out 6 innings only giving up 3 and picked up the win and Papa picking up the save.... Damn good game if you ask me.

& Miggy flashing the glove to end the game...

I was probably just spoiled by spring training I guess, expected a little more than 3/4 runs of offense a game.. That will probably change in time..

bring on the rangers

Last edited:
Back