Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Royals game thread April 18th

Great sweep boys. Tomorrow starts a big series, well as big as you can get in April anyways.

need a double play

Ask and you shall receive. LOL Valverde won't be repeating that outstanding year he had last year. 9-3 Texas coming in extremely hot with the #1 ranked team ERA if that's not enough. won't be easy. Hope the offense shows up, we'll need it.

Ask and you shall receive. LOL Valverde won't be repeating that outstanding year he had last year. 9-3 Texas coming in extremely hot with the #1 ranked team ERA if that's not enough. won't be easy. Hope the offense shows up, we'll need it.

I think the Tigers and TX are the best teams in the AL, maybe in baseball. Should be fun, like you said, the offense needs to get rolling. Can't believe we are 9-3 considering the team really doesn't seem to be clicking offesively yet. Baseball is funny like that though.

Well we all had the whammy's working tonight.... Pop's, Bat, and Cat... I also took my Sock's off in the ninth.....We had some Dp's called and the sweat equity was all good...if we can keep winning while RR's is batting .o5o then maybe he is worth keeping around till August?????????????

Some on slap me...Hopefully Mudhen gets a day off soon...One of many!!!

Last edited:
the dumbass got hit by the pitch (not on purpose) so he slammed his bat down and it almost hit laird. laird didnt like that, benches cleared but nothing else happened. the vid is up on mlb gameday.

Just saw the vid, but I don;t see why Laird was ragging, the bat didn't come close to hitting him, unless he just wanted to take the heat off Scherzer cause Quinero was being a puss.

Just saw the vid, but I don;t see why Laird was ragging, the bat didn't come close to hitting him, unless he just wanted to take the heat off Scherzer cause Quinero was being a puss.

I think it was more why are you yelling in my face. But I could be wrong so don't stop your membership..:lmao:

I think it was more why are you yelling in my face. But I could be wrong so don't stop your membership..:lmao:

LOL

He didn't like that stuff with throwing the bat by his ankle, which I don't blame him.

Who would have thought the defense would be this decent..

I'm not so sure just yet the Defense has earned it's early praises, I think there have been a few balls that should have been caught that didn't go down as errors. Then BB the other day driving for a ball he should have let bounce doesn't get any errors for allowing that to go by him etc.. then 1 or 2 at third that ate cabs up a little bit that he didn't get errors for etc.. it's all good though.

I'm not so sure just yet the Defense has earned it's early praises, I think there have been a few balls that should have been caught that didn't go down as errors. Then BB the other day driving for a ball he should have let bounce doesn't get any errors for allowing that to go by him etc.. then 1 or 2 at third that ate cabs up a little bit that he didn't get errors for etc.. it's all good though.

Yeah but I had thoughts he'd be a major risk at 3rd. Outside the pop-up in foul territory that was an adventure he caught and the next bone head play he's been good. What I really like is his arm strength and something Inge lacks, accuracy.

Aside from a few expected miscues by Cabrera at Third, the INF defense has been pretty sharp.

The OF has had it's moments though.

Yeah but I had thoughts he'd be a major risk at 3rd. Outside the pop-up in foul territory that was an adventure he caught and the next bone head play he's been good. What I really like is his arm strength and something Inge lacks, accuracy.

Agree with both of you,

What browser are you guys using, whenever I post an icon it shows up to the right of the title bar and not in my body text.

Agree with both of you,

What browser are you guys using, whenever I post an icon it shows up to the right of the title bar and not in my body text.

I see icons on the right and below. Use the ones on the right..:clap:

Chrome btw..

Last edited:
Back