Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread August 13

oh god damnit, theyre trying to pull a leyland and we still cant manage to get the fucking out.

Last edited:
Bonderman screwed the pooch trying to get the lead runner on a sac bunt, game will be over soon

SOB!

Coke in to seal the deal, Very disappointed in the offense tonight

6 up on Cleveland
6.5 on KC

God forbid I hope we can at least take 1 tommorrow and avoid the sweep agiants this crap team

Last edited:
1 earned run tonight in 11 innings against a bunch of shit

My oh my that's just depressing

Phil Coke getting it done for the other team as usual.

Last edited:
This team is so frustrating with thier inconsistant let crap pitchers off the hook over and over and over agian offense.

.that's all for tonight folks...shame on you offense, shame on you

Last edited:
make no mistake though, as shitty as bondo and coke were this inning, we lost because the offense scored just one earned run tonight in 11 innings against a shitty team. if alexei ramirez wasnt probably the worst defensive SS in baseball, this game would have been over a few innings ago.

we left 12 on base, and only got 3 runs on something like 19 baserunners (10 hits, 6 walks, 3 errors if i remember correctly). thats absolutely fucking inexcusable, as is having 3 walk-off losses in 5 games. thats just fucking pathetic.

this offense continues to prove to be incredilby frustrating all-or-nothing, as evidenced by all the close, low-scoring losses lately (aside from last night).

make no mistake though, as shitty as bondo and coke were this inning, we lost because the offense scored just one earned run tonight in 11 innings against a shitty team. if alexei ramirez wasnt probably the worst defensive SS in baseball, this game would have been over a few innings ago.

we left 12 on base, and only got 3 runs on something like 19 baserunners (10 hits, 6 walks, 3 errors if i remember correctly). thats absolutely fucking inexcusable, as is having 3 walk-off losses in 5 games. thats just fucking pathetic.

this offense continues to prove to be incredilby frustrating all-or-nothing, as evidenced by all the close, low-scoring losses lately (aside from last night).

I would like to say well its getting close to football season and we can look forward to the lions...but.. I know that's just more disappointment in the waiting also so yeah, all the never ending letdown is starting to take a toll, it's just very depressing and it never seems to end, year after year after year on and on and on..where is the damn switch to this matrix anyway! Lol

Last edited:
Baseball is the only sport I follow, so I have nothing left to follow once the season is over.

The Tigers are 5-11 in extra-inning games this season.
Only the White Sox have more extra-inning losses.

This was a VERY tough loss to the pyc.., I really really hope we don't get swept tomorrow.

Highs and lows, this is definitely a low right now

upset-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:
Leyland: (re Miggy) that was his shin more than the stomach situation- on the 1B slide.

Bryan Holoday to catch tomorrow.

Back