Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees ALDS Game 3 Thread Oct. 3

jas5lf said:
The tight strike zone is absolutely killing Sabathia. I love it!!

It's the smallest strike zone ever and I can't believe they are squeezing a star pitcher like CC like that.

yankee homers whining on espn about CC not getting the corners, and JV's curve on swisher.

Tigers 4th inning,

Magglio just misses a homerun by the foul pole in right, crap, 2 and 2, hot one hop to third, how did ff aroid stop that,

Peralta slider for a strike, another ground foul, popped to short,

Avila takes a fastball low, slider for a strike? there? swings and misses a slider that was a strike, fastball high, chases a slider,

FFcc with 77 pitches.

Whoever questioned Avila not batting 2nd...I hope you see why now.

I guess the good thing about that inning was it is the 1st one that they didn't gidp.

xer0 said:
yankee homers whining on espn about CC not getting the corners, and JV's curve on swisher.

Tell those homers its consistent, did you see that strike 2 call on Alex. just a bit outside. I'd tell em myself but I can't get those pages to load without script errors up the wazoo

umpires like this are just bad for the game, they take the human element to a ridiculous level. Both cc an JV are getting F'ed over by this ump gerry davis.

Wow, there is alot of pissing and moaning on the Yankee's board.

Tubbathia has apparently settled in now...gonna be harder to get rallys started , might have to hope for the odd solo or two run homer.

Turok said:
Tubbathia has apparently settled in now...gonna be harder to get rallys started , might have to hope for the odd solo or two run homer.

I think that goes for both pitchers thankfully.

weird how sometimes you can understand leyland and other times its just so horrible you can understand wtf he says

Back