Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers @ White Sox 5-6-15 Game #28

Wasn't there a runner on first? The sox guy that ran back to first when Cespedes threw the ball to second? That should have been a double play grounder. Now that useless fuck joba gives them the lead.
Blew this game in chunks along with blowing dead goats.

Pretty sure there were 2 outs.. it was a in-between liner in the air that I guess nick missed in the lights.
Not sure but all I know is joba's pitches are predictable.. They just have to sit on the damn slider.

Last edited:
This team isn't going anywhere they are sleep walking through night games

Lmfao you are a piece of shit Joba, get the fuck off this team

And fuck you Ass-mus for keeping him in, fucking assclown

God darn it Rookie... This team and running the bases ... Bunch of dumb fucks on the bases..

Well a few bad losses are inevitable during a baseball season. But this is definitely one of them.

I need to see that ball hit to Nick again.. Because it all started there?

Since Joba's second half decline last season I have not felt good even when he has the batter on a 0-2 count. He has no out pitch at all..

Going to need a new guy for the 8th to, hardy should,have been brought in to turn Cabrera around he was hitting .077 from the right side..blithering jack holes

I forgot Brad still Had Hardy.. Nice work not making a .077 hitter from the right side beat you by getting to bat left Brad.. You were right TM very poor piece of managing .

Some tell me what Beautiful Brad says in his post game. I cannot watch I may break something.

From now on I will call Brad Beautiful until he helps win's us a WS title.

Story behind it my wife saw Brad when he was first announced as the Tiger Manager and said he was a beautiful man.. LOL

Tigers have three guys playing 3rd base at Toledo and all three suck. We may have to deal for one if Nick cannot break out of his funk he in..

What this team needs (well what it also needs besides 1000 other things) is a dedicated baserunning coach. Because we fucking suck at it. We have some speedy base-stealers sure, but we also seem to make the dumbest mistakes.

Back