Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

tOfficial Michigan @ Northwestren game thread

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]
Jever4321 said:
How many 2 star athletes are on this NW squad?

Star ratings don't matter.. I thought you would have known that by now..
I was saying it tongue and cheek. Need a blocked fg for a TD.

erg57 said:
I hate going here but please cal holding on NW. they are doiing this
THEY HOLD CONSTANTLY!!! We've been pausing the TiVo and counting how many Northwestern guys have a handful of Michigan jersey. They've called holding on UM 5 fucking times and NW hasn't been called yet. The last holding call on Huyge was bullshit.

Honestly this game should be much worse.. Denard has played about as bad as he possibly can and that goes for the defense too. Here's where coaching will dictate the outcome.

I counted 5-6 sec from the snap. How that is 4 I have no clue. Plus I have seen a few times holding could have been called on NW and wasnt. I really dont like where this is headed.

Down 10. UM gets the ball to start the 3rd Q. The boys need to play better football for the next 30 minutes.

Back