Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump Quits Paris Accord

To convince the mouth breathers a good start would be to actually have a few actual hot sunny days in the rust belt, haven't felt anything that abnormal since the late 90's

It's sad but true that the local weather is how many people make their argument for OR against climate change.

"Leaders" of the free world, 2nd highest CO2 emission rates...but we're waiting to do our part to try and save the Earth because 'it isn't fair'.

If we could some how convince the mouth breathers that climate change was a threat to national security and a type of terrorism, shit would get done lickity split.

Your terror is a flawed computer model (Michael Mann's hockey stick graph) looking decades into the future. Meanwhile, the bodies of innocent victims, butchered in the name of Allah, pile up in the streets before our very eyes. It's incredible. And yet "progressives," driven by bitterness and hate, would still hamstring Trump's effort to defend the homeland, fulfill campaign promises and work on behalf of the American taxpayer.

And then there is this: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/05/trump-climate-change-paris-rex-tillerson-reacts-239130

So Trump might "save the planet" after all. Nothing would piss you jokers off more than that. LOL!

Last edited:
JW, I suggest you do a little research into the situation instead of posting a link and looking at the headlines to make your point and graphics from Fox News that are based in nothing but garbage.

Did you watch the press conference that he hosted? He said, and I quote, "If we get a better deal, that's fine. If not, that's fine too." Does that sound like someone that gives a shit about the planet?

Who is hamstringing Trump's efforts to defend the homeland? No one around here suggested that the vetting process should change. I know everyone assumed Obama just let a rush of people into the country, that is 100 percent false. The vetting process takes years upon years.

There is a reason that EVERY SINGLE country except Syria (which is riddled with war) and Nicaragua agreed to this effort.

Last edited:
Your terror is a flawed computer model (Michael Mann's hockey stick graph) looking decades years into the future. Meanwhile, the bodies of innocent victims, butchered in the name of Allah, pile up in the streets before our very eyes. It's incredible. And yet "progressives," driven by bitterness and hate, would still hamstring Trump's effort to defend the homeland, fulfill campaign promises and work on behalf of the American taxpayer.

And then there is this: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/05/trump-climate-change-paris-rex-tillerson-reacts-239130

So Trump might "save the planet" after all. Nothing would piss you jokers off more than that. LOL!

Yeah, I'm guessing you're missing the irony in that bit.

JW, I suggest you do a little research into the situation instead of posting a link and looking at the headlines to make your point and graphics from Fox News that are based in nothing but garbage.

Did you watch the press conference that he hosted? He said, and I quote, "If we get a better deal, that's fine. If not, that's fine too." Does that sound like someone that gives a shit about the planet?

Who is hamstringing Trump's efforts to defend the homeland? No one around here suggested that the vetting process should change. I know everyone assumed Obama just let a rush of people into the country, that is 100 percent false. The vetting process takes years upon years.

There is a reason that EVERY SINGLE country except Syria (which is riddled with war) and Nicaragua agreed to this effort.

Clearly, you failed to look at the NY Times story.

It's sad but true that the local weather is how many people make their argument for OR against climate change.

Local and or Regional i'd say. don't disagree.. works both ways also true those in areas where it might be too hot all the time can't be told otherwise either. Maybe they should stop the geo engineering programs already and let the sun shine.

Last edited:

It's very simple.

Nose breathers argue for climate change:

9buGZ.jpg

Mouth breathers argue against climate change:

Alexandra-Pelosi-Miss..jpg

Local and or Regional i'd say. don't disagree.. works both ways also true those in areas where it might be too hot all the time can't be told otherwise either. Maybe they should stop the geo engineering programs already and let the sun shine.

for the first time since we've been tracking daily weather (1850-1870 or something) there was no snow in Chicago for all of January & February. almost 60 days straight in the middle of winter with no snow. I don't think it snowed after that either.

and temperatures are getting warmer where you live. its just too gradual for you to notice. you're like the frog sitting in the pot on the stove...

here are some comics for you on the topic:
one
two

for the first time since we've been tracking daily weather (1850-1870 or something) there was no snow in Chicago for all of January & February. almost 60 days straight in the middle of winter with no snow. I don't think it snowed after that either.

and temperatures are getting warmer where you live. its just too gradual for you to notice. you're like the frog sitting in the pot on the stove...

here are some comics for you on the topic:
one
two

oh well.

Last edited:
oh well?

if all of humanity could be buried in a single grave, those should be the words inscribed on our tombstone.

Wait a minute-if ALL of humanity is buried in a single tomb...then who is going to be able to do the "Oh Well" inscription?

I don't believe you have really thought this through very well.

Wait a minute-if ALL of humanity is buried in a single tomb...then who is going to be able to do the "Oh Well" inscription?

well, I was mostly proposing it in the rhetorical sense, but I guess we could build a robot to do it.

well, I was mostly proposing it in the rhetorical sense, but I guess we could build a robot to do it.

Trump destroys the earth. US builds robots to replace humans. Jobs created in US by Trump.

"Making 'merica great again!"

That's probably an easier and more practical solution than saving ourselves and the planet by developing alternative energy sources.

We are pretty advanced in the field of robotics.

Last edited:
YMeanwhile, the bodies of innocent victims, butchered in the name of Allah, pile up in the streets before our very eyes. It's incredible. And yet "progressives," driven by bitterness and hate, would still hamstring Trump's effort to defend the homeland, fulfill campaign promises and work on behalf of the American taxpayer.

Easy on the hyperbole and propaganda. You were one 'motherland' away from going over the edge.

I won't pretend to know the exact number but I'm willing to bet the amount of 'bodies piling up in the streets...in the name of Allah' pales in comparison to the domestic body count we do on our own accord.

You can pretend your fantasy might become reality but we both know in order to reduce CO2 emissions to an acceptable amount, Trump would piss off his buddies and hurt his own financial self interests. We both know that aside from his own image/brand, the bottom line is all that matters to Trump.

In some alternate reality where Trump 'saved the planet', I would be excited. That's been my point this entire time. The planet and it's health shouldn't be a financial or partisan issue. Just fucking do what needs to be done. End of story.

What really needs to be done is protect the power grid it's way to valurable to emp, this should be a far greater concern IMO

What really needs to be done is protect the power grid it's way to valurable to emp, this should be a far greater concern IMO

I wonder if an EMP outside of nuclear devices is as easy to come by as in the movies? I have no knowledge on the subject, I'd be interested to know.

I wonder if an EMP outside of nuclear devices is as easy to come by as in the movies? I have no knowledge on the subject, I'd be interested to know.

I don't think so. according to wikipedia, there are non-nuclear EMP weapons but they're obviously not that easy to build or they would've been used against our invasions of Iraq or Afghanistan.

...but Alex Jones' fans have their own unique set of worries... chemtrails, EMPs, vaccination, water flouridation, Communists hiding in plain sight, alien abductions, etc. Basically everything actual scientists and reasonable people are not concerned with.

Really?

You think that protecting the environment is less important/concerning than a hypothetical situation where an EMP might be used against the power grid?

Are you writing scripts for bad Nicholas Cage movies now?

Back