Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

USA vs England Semifinal

67th minute USA Porous defense lets up the tying goal 2-2. Right up the middle.

England looks fresher to me right now at 76th min. USA better shore up that middle defense.

Last edited:
She was never touched in my opinion. Lol. It is the way she has been reffing the second half though. Terrible call.

Saved by goalie Still 2-1. Terrible penalty kick. Wow.

Last edited:
White for England gets her 2nd card yellow. She is sent off Red card. England down to 10.

Last edited:
I wish USA would try to score. They will be adding on at least 7-10 minutes.

7 minutes added on.

Last edited:
USA holds on and grinds out a 2-1 victory. Will play Sweden or Netherlands Sunday in the final. Better shore up the middle. 5th Finals appearance and 3rd in a row. Goalie saved the day. Looks like Rapinoe has a hammy issue.

Watching the pk kick again looks like the girl hit the top of the ball and just turfed it slowly into the ground.

Last edited:
Rapinoe is likely good for the final.

the "tea drink" after the goal by Morgan was pretty good.

a whole mock Boston Tea Party routine would've been good too.

Do NOT fuck with us.

Rapinoe is likely good for the final.

the "tea drink" after the goal by Morgan was pretty good.

a whole mock Boston Tea Party routine would've been good too.

Do NOT fuck with us.

Yes, because eco-terrorism is still in fashion 200 years laters.

Yes, because eco-terrorism is still in fashion 200 years laters.

That wasn't eco-terrorism, though.

I mean, I highly doubt dumping a few dozen boxes of tea leaves in a harbor damaged the environment, and they were protesting trade policy any way, not environmental policy.

What do they teach about the Boston Tea Party in Polish history books?

Back