Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

wasting the State of Michigan's money

Yes,
but 'you' have no room to talk, as in the past you have been nothing less than a troll and baiter with many posters on various message boards.

Want to continue here, .....or send me an inbox.

Opinions brother, nothing less nothing more. But personal attacks are never the way to go. I don't bait anyone.

Opinions brother, nothing less nothing more. But personal attacks are never the way to go. I don't bait anyone.

and there you go. Many opinions of daily posters are of you baiting/trolling. Just That.

You f'k with posters and then wonder why they argue and post what they do in response.
I won't be able to find the posts but you have said that you like to do it.
Though you seem to be on better behaviour in the past month plus.

This guy, has gotten stuck in the craw of many daily posters here seeing him back here after his sabbatical. He came back and seems to continue on his old regular pattern with any mention of the past transgression.

Last edited:
and there you go. Many opinions of daily posters are of you baiting/trolling. Just That.

You f'k with posters and then wonder why they argue and post what they do in response.
I won't be able to find the posts but you have said that you like to do it.
Though you seem to be on better behaviour in the past month plus.

This guy, has gotten stuck in the craw of many daily posters here seeing him back here after his sabbatical. He came back and seems to continue on his old regular pattern with any mention of the past transgression.

They're opinions. Main point of a forum. You discuss and there are disagreements. I don't fk with anyone..btw, you won't find the post because I never said it. Arguments go overboard at times, by both people but that's not what you're suggesting.

Opinions??!! They are what people say and think. Don't hide behind the opinions word.

When alot of people say that about you or anyone here including me, it is more than an opinion, it is what they see/read and think.

and again, what I said is very uncharacteristic of me, not proud of it. but; This guy, up until his last 1/2 posts here has been saying and doing much the same since returning.
That's why people are upset whenever he posts.

I am stopping here. You can get your last post in Mitch, you're good like that.

We don't know you and none of us want to. Your past actions/trangressions make that a definite.
and...You're a f'n coward. Hiding behind an ignore button so you can't read the truth posted by Victors and other posters of your welching on that bet to elrod.

You have no shame coming back here and thinking the good posters here will forget what you did and your smug/ignorant posts in regards to all from that year ago.

I've never been an internet tough guy, and at my age, my fast twitch muscles are not the same, but if I ever had the opportunity to see you, I would make you feel like you got f'ked up.

awesome post. I cheered after reading it.

in that case i will authorize the third party holding the bet to release the funds

Still hiding behind the same sorry, lame excuses that have been proven false time and again?

Your cowardly avatar is very fitting of you.

im ok...although u have that option too

I believe tinsel was suggesting that to you since you were whining about others consistently calling you out on making bets your ass can't cash.

Most of us have no reason to ignore you. We wait with baited breath to see if the next batch of drivel that Thomas types is as unintentionally hilarious as the last one.

+1 to everything KC said

And tsmith will never be able to discuss anything on this board without the bet being brought up. So the board will basically ignore him by default because of it.

We don't know you and none of us want to. Your past actions/trangressions make that a definite.
and...You're a f'n coward. Hiding behind an ignore button so you can't read the truth posted by Victors and other posters of your welching on that bet to elrod.

You have no shame coming back here and thinking the good posters here will forget what you did and your smug/ignorant posts in regards to all from that year ago.

I've never been an internet tough guy, and at my age, my fast twitch muscles are not the same, but if I ever had the opportunity to see you, I would make you feel like you got f'ked up.

Two years ....this November (or more realistically 14 months since inauguration day 2013) but whose counting and why would anyone believe the word of a welching liar?

[IGNORE]

Back