Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What trolls do you miss from ESPN?

josh200612

I was thinking about this last night for some reason when I was playing NCAA lol.

The Gopher trolls were some of my favorites.

Gophersbigtenchamps = even though I believe he was a Iowa fan posing as one always brought the LULZ on the Big Ten board he might come over to the Michigan one but barely.

Don't remember this guys name but his AV was funny had some kid in a Tapout shirt = He would always tell whoever the visiting team that week that he would be in the parking lot of TCF in the Tapout van. Tell them to come on over if you wanted to fight with his boys and he'll make you tapout while he's drinking a beer and whatnot. Think he was an Iowa fan too.

Nantucket = I think jever reminded me of his name he was a OSU troll that came over a couple times a year and always rhymed with his troll posts I loved him lol.

Don't miss Aztec that's for sure or Neer he stills trolls the board and HSM which I know him in real life.

God, that guy looks seriously malnourished, along with just plain wierd in those videos. He looks like something you'd see out of Deliverance.

Tell him Tinsel says "hey" when you see him next, in real life.

I was thinking about this last night for some reason when I was playing NCAA lol.

Gophersbigtenchamps = even though I believe he was a Iowa fan posing as one always brought the LULZ on the Big Ten board he might come over to the Michigan one but barely.

Don't remember this guys name but his AV was funny had some kid in a Tapout shirt = He would always tell whoever the visiting team that week that he would be in the parking lot of TCF in the Tapout van. Tell them to come on over if you wanted to fight with his boys and he'll make you tapout while he's drinking a beer and whatnot. Think he was an Iowa fan too.

Nantucket = I think jever reminded me of his name he was a OSU troll that came over a couple times a year and always rhymed with his troll posts I loved him lol.

Don't miss Aztec that's for sure or Neer he stills trolls the board and HSM which I know him in real life.

Ha, Nantucket, I forgot about that guy. His avatar was the sock monkey. He was a pretty good troll. I do miss asstech and hsm from time to time. Also the week of the ND game i always looked forward to 07BestBet. He was always entertaining and would wind up with his foot in his mouth. The trolls we have around here (booger, diggler) pale in comparison. Sigh...

God, that guy looks seriously malnourished, along with just plain wierd in those videos. He looks like something you'd see out of Deliverance.

Tell him Tinsel says "hey" when you see him next, in real life.

I know he has teeth now lol he got dentures. I haven't seen him in years and I live in Charlotte now but whenever I go back to Ohio I'll see if he is at the bars I go to I don't think he goes out much anymore. I think he is still friends with this guy I know on facebook I'll look for him on there. I just remembered something I know he broke up with is long time gf after he got some teeth thinking he could get better since he looks sort of human now.

Ha, Nantucket, I forgot about that guy. His avatar was the sock monkey. He was a pretty good troll. I do miss asstech and hsm from time to time. Also the week of the ND game i always looked forward to 07BestBet. He was always entertaining and would wind up with his foot in his mouth. The trolls we have around here (booger, diggler) pale in comparison. Sigh...

Ha I forgot about the ND troll lol. You would think ND was gonna take over the world with the way he posts.

The one I don't miss at all was that fucktard zyxt9...what a piece of shit that guy is. ;P

LOL...I remember Nantucket quite well as he inspired me to respond with a poem. I don't remember it exactly, but it ended with something about how O* fans can sit on a Bucknut and fuck it.

dufflebagboi he was an Illinois fan
Unbiased1one he was an IU fan, hardly posted on the Michigan board, but was always on the big10 board

those are about the only ones that i miss, because they were just funny. dufflebagboi didn't even really last that long, but he was funny. I don't think he intended to be, but he was.

There was that BigAl guy that wanted to fight me in E Lansing. That was pretty funny. I got him all riled up by calling him Fat Albert. He was a ND fan that said he hung out at some bar in E Lansing to watch football every saturday and acted like he was some guy that everyone in E Lansing knew...yeah, right. I don't really miss him, but that whole thing was pretty funny.

We actually have one of our good trolls on this board Michdad1. I went over to the WV board one day and saw him over there by himself so I decided to jump in from time to time. He rustled their jimmies pretty well. I'm on another board and actually someone brought up the WV board and how he got banned recently which it is easy to do on that board cause everyone is family. I've been banned on that board at least three times and it took me all of 15min each time. They are tough to get by.

We actually have one of our good trolls on this board Michdad1. I went over to the WV board one day and saw him over there by himself so I decided to jump in from time to time. He rustled their jimmies pretty well. I'm on another board and actually someone brought up the WV board and how he got banned recently which it is easy to do on that board cause everyone is family. I've been banned on that board at least three times and it took me all of 15min each time. They are tough to get by.

I used to be a damn good troll of the MSU board, but I retired.

I know he has teeth now lol he got dentures. I haven't seen him in years and I live in Charlotte now but whenever I go back to Ohio I'll see if he is at the bars I go to I don't think he goes out much anymore. I think he is still friends with this guy I know on facebook I'll look for him on there. I just remembered something I know he broke up with is long time gf after he got some teeth thinking he could get better since he looks sort of human now.

Maybe now that he can chew solid food he isn't so emaciated looking.

I used to be a damn good troll of the MSU board, but I retired.

I wish we could save threads from over there I had some good ones on the OSU board. Now that I think about it I just remembered that douche GB I hated him it was CB's best friend.

I couldn't stand JTRbucks? Or whatever his name was. Used to alywas try to point out irony. He seemed like a weasel.

I couldn't stand JTRbucks? Or whatever his name was. Used to alywas try to point out irony. He seemed like a weasel.

Yeah and pigman, that guy was a joke

those 2 seem very similar to 2 of the OSU posters we get over here from time to time.

That Gopher guy on the Big Ten board was hilarious. Just stupid funny. And he'd would try to be all calm and humane when trying to reason with you. I remember him saying how bad Michigan "had it coming" right before we curb stommped them 58-0.

Who was the Irish fan who always talked crap on the general board and on occasion, the Michigan board? Can't remember his name.

I'll never forget the time Aztech literally looked like he was going to start sobbing over the internet when I really started poking fun at Indians. I asked him how the white man was treating him and he just about blew a gasket. Threatening to report me and all this BS. And then I made fun of his stupid avatar and he went even more ape shit. Haha, I loved fucking with that guy. Thought he was so slick and witty in his responses. It's like, no actually you're just a DB troll on the internet.

Yeah and pigman, that guy was a joke

those 2 seem very similar to 2 of the OSU posters we get over here from time to time.

I couldn't stand jtr, pig, or Scarletscript.

I miss Aztec, rocher (and I suspect his alias, JR_MSU).

Espar_igus/veg was cool too, although he more or less became a regular Michigan poster when his own fanbase started trashing him.

not trolls, but I miss their schtick: CitgoBilly, and whoever the Iowa posters were using to bash Minnesota.

Back