Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What trolls do you miss from ESPN?

Who was that caveman guy? He's always show up after we lost or right before the season. He was always interesting.

Who was that caveman guy? He's always show up after we lost or right before the season. He was always interesting.

that was GROIN_ATTACK.

yeah he was cool too.

I couldn't stand a single ND poster. from the trolls, like IrishFan4Life or even any of the "legit" ones.

LOL GROIN ATTACK. He claims to be someone famous. He would troll the Harvard board fucking hilarious.

Given the circumstances and what he had to work with, Columbus Bengal was an exceptional troll. Smart, informed, balanced and mature. A helluva gentleman, if you want to know the truth. Sad he is no longer among us.

Last edited:
Ha, Nantucket, I forgot about that guy. His avatar was the sock monkey. He was a pretty good troll. I do miss asstech and hsm from time to time. Also the week of the ND game i always looked forward to 07BestBet. He was always entertaining and would wind up with his foot in his mouth. The trolls we have around here (booger, diggler) pale in comparison. Sigh...

I'm a troll for calling you a jackass in the steroid thread?? Mmmk

Given the circumstances and what he had to work with, Columbus Bengal was an exceptional troll. Smart, informed, balanced and mature. A helluva gentleman, if you want to know the truth. Sad he is no longer among us.

Did he pass away? I liked CB... He was pretty cool...

that was GROIN_ATTACK.

yeah he was cool too.

I couldn't stand a single ND poster. from the trolls, like IrishFan4Life or even any of the "legit" ones.

GROIN_ATTACK was a USC fan. His profile had him in Pasadena, I think.

I know. Maybe I should've made it more clear that the ND comment was unrelated to the GROIN_ATTACK comment in my post.

I don't think so; the two didn't seem related in your post to me.

I just was giving a little more background on GROIN_ATTACK.

Yeah, he trolled the UM board.

Why did you change the last 2 sentences? Before you changed it it read something weird like, "you guys will understand someday." do you remember that movie with brad Pitt and Morgan freeman, called Se7en. It had that kind of weird feel to it.

Why did you change the last 2 sentences? Before you changed it it read something weird like, "you guys will understand someday." do you remember that movie with brad Pitt and Morgan freeman, called Se7en. It had that kind of weird feel to it.

That was a wierd movie; but it wasn't as wierd as the Bruce Willis movie 12 Monkeys movie.

That was truly trippy.

Brad Pitt was in that one too.

Last edited:
That was a wierd movie; but it wasn't as wierd as the Bruce Willis movie 12 Monkeys movie.

That was truly trippy.

Brad Pitt was in that one too.

Hmm, I never saw 12 monkeys. I usually stick to comidies. Life has to much heavyness and drama. If I watch a movie I usually just want to laugh.

Hmm, I never saw 12 monkeys. I usually stick to comidies. Life has to much heavyness and drama. If I watch a movie I usually just want to laugh.

Well, you're the one who brought up the movie Seven; and that movie was a barrel of laughs for sure.

Funnier than a barrel of monkeys.

12 of them.

Well, you're the one who brought up the movie Seven; and that movie was a barrel of laughs for sure.

Funnier than a barrel of monkeys.

12 of them.

Ha, yeah those types of movies are defanately few and far between. Now I did like the Bourne trilogy.

Maybe we shouldn't hijack this entertaining nostalgic troll thread?...

why has your spelling been so shitty lately? are you typing on an iphone?

12 Monkeys is a fucking awesome movie, by the way.

that was one of the first really crazy movie I ever watched. before that, it had been all war movies, action movies, comedies, etc. 12 monkeys came along and blew my 15-year-old mind.

Ha, yeah those types of movies are defanately few and far between. Now I did like the Bourne trilogy.

Maybe we shouldn't hijack this entertaining nostalgic troll thread?...

We shouldn't, and I don't think we have yet actually.

Nobody has brought up Mikey503, or Mikey508, the Tennessee Vol fan, has anyone?

He was pretty funny sometimes, and he did actually come on the board to give M fans congrats when Michigan beat Tenessee in the basketball tournament season before last.

Back