Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

What was the thug thing at end i am at a conferenc

michlady77

And missed the game -on west coast

Followed a bit online but it drained my phone

And i still like hoke

[flash=350,287:byvlxy79]http://www.youtube.com/v/8T_VsOFe0ek&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:byvlxy79]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

The 1st personal foul was STUPID and dirty, yes.

The 2nd was just retaliation. UofM can't act as if they are innocent.

MSUspartan said:
The 1st personal foul was STUPID and dirty, yes.

The 2nd was just retaliation. UofM can't act as if they are innocent.
Retaliation... LMAO.... ok dude.

MSUspartan said:
10 second mark. Either way he is suspended.
I see something but it looks like it was the side of his helmet. It's not like Lewan was yanking him around by his facemask.

if a punch to the head is a fair response for grabbing a facemask. i guess denard should have just pulled a knife out and straight up just stab the player for trying to break his neck by the facemask.

i mean to be fair..

If I was Robinson I would be pissed off and shown it. MSU vs. Michigan is a heated rivalry, hands down.

On campus today or back in Ann Arbor last it's kind of scary walking around with high tension around game time....fights breaking out, verbal exchanges, etc. Really stupid, but it comes from both sides.

Spartan Football

[flash=350,287:u8aotlws]http://www.youtube.com/v/v53mGjWu0F4&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:u8aotlws]
</td><td valign="top">
<iframe src="http://images.proboards.com/banners/300x250_14.html" width="300" height="250" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
</td></tr></table>

MSUspartan said:
If I was Robinson I would be pissed off and shown it. MSU vs. Michigan is a heated rivalry, hands down.

On campus today or back in Ann Arbor last it's kind of scary walking around with high tension around game time....fights breaking out, verbal exchanges, etc. Really stupid, but it comes from both sides.

I thought Monster banned this troll.

Looks like Gohlsten may get suspended. He should have been thrown out after jumping on Robinson and then twisting his head...

MICHIGAN STATE WON. No. 23 Michigan State picked up a huge victory win a 28-14 win over No. 11 Michigan, knocking the Wolverines out of the ranks of the unbeaten. Denard Robinson had his worst day of the season, throwing for 123 yards and rushing for only 42 more while cycling in and out of the lineup with backup QB Devin Gardner.

WHY MICHIGAN STATE WON: The Spartan defense showed that its dismantling of Ohio State in September was no fluke, holding Michigan to 250 total yards and 3-15 on third downs. Robinson was hounded constantly on passing plays, and Michigan always seemed to be facing 3rd and long. Meanwhile, Edwin Baker was just unstoppable on the ground for MSU, gaining 167 yards on 26 carries.

WHEN MICHIGAN STATE WON: This game was very much in doubt in the fourth quarter, but when Michigan got the ball back with 4:51 left and a 21-14 deficit, Denard Robinson opened up the drive by throwing a back-breaking interception which was taken to the house by MSU defensive back Isaiah Lewis. Ballgame.

WHAT MICHIGAN STATE WON: This victory makes it four straight for Michigan State over its in-state rival, and the Spartan seniors are going to be happy ot graduate having never participated in a loss to the Wolverines. More than that, though, MSU is now in prime position to challenge for the Legends Division crown; whoever takes the October 29 game between MSU and Nebraska is probably going to face Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship.

WHAT MICHIGAN LOST: Michigan loses its unblemished record and its spot at No. 11, but it might actually be worse than that. For Michigan fans, it's hard not to feel a little deja vu after this loss; for the last two years, Michigan has raced out to an undefeated record early, only to collapse down the stretch. With the meat of the schedule coming and MSU demonstrating a perfect blueprint on how to beat this year's Wolverine squad, that all might be coming to pass again.

THAT WAS CRAZY: Will Gholston had a fine day for the Spartans, but he probably shouldn't have been on the field for the fourth quarter. In the third quarter, Gholston was flagged for piling on Denard Robinson well after the play was over, then wrenching Robinson's helmet around for good measure. Later in the quarter, Gholston was being manhandled away from the play by Michigan OL Taylor Lewan, and when Gholston made it to his feet, he summarily punched Lewan in the facemask. Famed referee Mike Pereira said on Twitter that he would have ejected Gholston, and it's entirely possible that MSU or the Big Ten will suspend Gholston next week when Wisconsin comes to town.

http://eye-on-collegefootball.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/24156338/32731364

Hungry said:
MSUspartan said:
10 second mark. Either way he is suspended.

Who is suspended?

Dantonio certainly isn't going to suspend anyone.

Mark won't but the Big Ten can suspend Gohlston.. He should be.. As that article above states a former ref said he should have been thrown out of the game..

Way to not show Lewan mashing Gholston's helmet into the ground in the video, not that it warranted a punch like that, but Lewan could have very easily gotten 15 yards for his actions before the punch.

Back