Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Wrestlemania

I was in and out. Haven't watched in months. They must have a lot of injuries because I was very underwhelmed at what I saw.

Shane is still a God. Undertaken needs to retire. I don't get the hate for Roman, probably some elitist 40 year old wrestling fans that are turning their nose up at something kids might like a la John Cena.

Ladder match was good. The Women's match was actually really, really good.

Last edited:
I was in and out. Haven't watched in months. They must have a lot of injuries because I was very underwhelmed at what I saw.

Shane is still a God. Undertaken needs to retire. I don't get the hate for Roman, probably some elitist 40 year old wrestling fans that are turning their nose up at something kids might like a la John Cena.

Ladder match was good. The Women's match was actually really, really good.

Ladder Match was good, Women's Match was amazing. Shane didn't disappoint but I wanted the Street Fight to last longer. Roman sounds like a 4 year old with down syndrome when talking that's why everyone hates him.

I have to admit, I was starting to fade at the 11 PM mark, and the title bout was really just bleh. Ladder match was awesome, lady's match was good, Brock v Ambrose was pretty solid. Shane had such an incredible spot, even though the match was up and down.

Ladder Match was good, Women's Match was amazing. Shane didn't disappoint but I wanted the Street Fight to last longer. Roman sounds like a 4 year old with down syndrome when talking that's why everyone hates him.

So if Roman had a mouthpiece (Heyman, Jimmy Hart, etc) he'd be loved?

I think so. It's the same with Cesaro. Cesaro could be one of the best technical wrestlers the WWE has had in 15 years. But the dude cannot talk. At all.

Do you guy do the PPV or the monthly thing that gets you everything?

Do you guy do the PPV or the monthly thing that gets you everything?

I just streamed it. I haven't been able to enjoy more than an episode or two in a row in about 10 years. I just get bored.

And if I'm correct, their network thing replaced PPV. I don't think that's an option in America any more.

Last edited:
I just streamed it. I haven't been able to enjoy more than an episode or two in a row in about 10 years. I just get bored.

And if I'm correct, their network thing replaced PPV. I don't think that's an option in America any more.

I actually tried the trial when their Network first started.. Some stuff wasn't working and I needed a 6 month sub at the start. So I cancelled.

I get bored as well with it.. I haven't watched any wrestling in 18 months.

I just do the 10 dollars a month sub. It's nice to be able to watch the PPVs.

I love looking up old wrestling clips and records. These guys travel so much and the pounding it takes on the wrestlers body is something. I am really impressed with these athletes.

Last edited:
Rip many wrestlers. But I have a soft spot for Mad Dog Buzz Sawyer! !!!

Watched it in the early years.

I think my favorite wrestler Wladek 'Killer' Kowalski retired before Wrestlemania.
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=killer+kowalski

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nikolai+volkoff
Nikolai Volkoff was another favorite of mine. iirc he was in some Wrestlemania with Iron Sheik.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=george+the+animal+steele
George 'The Animal' Steele another favorite was a riot, eating the turnbuckles, throwing the stuffing in the air and in the faces of his opponents and the refs.

Back