Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preview of the new clothes

Why would athletes wear these? These are street clothes, not appropriate attire for athletic competitions.

What am I missing here?

I don't know about these specific designs, but I believe athletes get a pile of athletic and non-athletic clothes as part of the deal.

For $169 million dollars, Nike would prefer to have players wearing their stuff on and off the field. Even if they can't require it, they're going to encourage it.

I don't know about these specific designs, but I believe athletes get a pile of athletic and non-athletic clothes as part of the deal.

Honestly, a pile is an understatement, but I know what you mean.

clothes-pile.jpg

A kid on my Frosh hall in SQ tried out as a walkon and he got to keep a whole bunch of NIKE gear including cleats and tshirt and other giveaways.

Yep. I had stuff from Ball State just from practicing with the team. It was a nice little benefit.

Shirt other shirts now and I saw from short somewhere I cannot find the links

Maybe Medan Twitter or sire

Last edited:
I've never been a big MJ fan so I definitely won't be buying any of this stuff.

I'll stick to my off-brand UM gear from other sites.

my vintage Maize-and-blue Adidas three-strip pants always get compliments. stuff like "Holy shit those are great pants." "goddamn that's a sweet look" "nice pants. you are a good man, man" stuff like that

my vintage Maize-and-blue Adidas three-strip pants always get compliments. stuff like "Holy shit those are great pants." "goddamn that's a sweet look" "nice pants. you are a good man, man" stuff like that

47 Brand is one of the best alternate options.

The pattern looks like a maize and blue foot fungus.

I've had a day to think about it, so it's not a knee jerk reaction to say that I'm disappointed by that design. Sort of reminds me of the example of horrible Michigan stuff I posted on page 1.

I wonder if any of the shirts I have are buy-1-get-5-free Steve and Barry's shirts. I'll bet something at the bottom of one of my drawers is a Steve and Barry's.

I think at one point in college most of my tshirts were steve and barrys. they all gradually fell apart.

i still have my campus corner t-shirt. its in bad shape so I moved it to the bottom of the drawer.

The idea that people won't buy the Jordan brand stuff because they hate Jordan is ridiculous. My love for Michigan trumps any hate toward any person, brand, team, or company. I hate Under Armor for many reasons, but if they had been given the UM contract, I still would have represented properly.

Sneak peek at the unis. Looks like the maize from the 90s is back! I'm happy about that. Still wish we would go back to maize pants for the away unis, but this version looks good.

Cohb8lbUsAAS4R5.jpg

The M Den ‏@TheMDen 3h3 hours ago
It's going to be FABulous to have @jimmyking24 at our Nike and Jordan welcome rally on Sunday night! #GoBlue

CoiFU_DVUAIZKxU.jpg:large

It would be cool if they surprised us with new basketball unis. Unis that look exactly like the Fab Five's.

If the basketball unis aren't like the fab five they'll def have a throwback for it.

Back