Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Border chaos

A shooting in Times Square. Police officers jumped in midtown Manhattan. Thieves on mopeds snatching purses in Brooklyn. An immigrant crime wave has exploded in recent weeks across deportation-free New York, a “sanctuary city” that has attracted almost 200,000 border crossers in less than two years.

Authorities blame the surge in violence on “asylum seekers” with connections to Latin American street gangs known for drug smuggling, human trafficking and killings.

“What goes on in Third World countries is happening on the streets of New York — every day, any borough, with no consequences,” Vickie Paladino, a member of the New York City Council from Queens, told The Washington Times.

Illegal immigrants bring gang ties and violent crime to ‘sanctuary city’ New York

Make no mistake about it - the Biden White House and the Biden re-election campaign are in a panic over the fallout from the Hur report. Biden's open southern border is a serious mark against his governing abilities. He knows what is happening yet he refuses to correct course and take the proven actions that secure the southern border.

Democrats know that if the race continues as it is now, Biden will lose to Trump in November. Polling is horrible for Biden. He has lost almost all of the demographics he needs to win. What to do, what to do?

How about really shaking things up and pretending to be concerned about the border crisis that has turned into a border catastrophe? Biden has to do something to show he is in control and able to make big decisions. He has to show he can protect the homeland and the American people, his top job responsibility.

Biden's Hail Mary Pass: Is an Executive Order Coming on Immigration As SOTU Looms?

"Migrant Crime" Trump introduced the new term last night. Tens of thousands sitting around with nothing to do and no jobs to be had. What could possibly go wrong.

Everything, The nation is two steps from equally assured misery hell for all, if you can't see that you're not paying attention.

Maybe I’m just not used to it but navigating the site on my phone seems a lot less user friendly than the old software. Haven’t spent much time in front of my computer - maybe that’s easier than the mobile version?
I never use my phone for this site, desktop and iPad seem just fine for me. no major issues

This place has been a ghost town since the website overhual
Nothing worth responding to most of the time as it's mostly regurgitated hot air. I don't think it has anything to do with changes to the site. This section was slowing down long before that took place.

Nothing worth responding to most of the time as it's mostly regurgitated hot air. I don't think it has anything to do with changes to the site. This section was slowing down long before that took place.
Or everyone finally sees buck fiden is the worst president in U.S history and has nothing to say anymore

Or everyone finally sees buck fiden is the worst president in U.S history and has nothing to say anymore

After yelling the sky is falling over and over and over...eventually it loses effect. Clinton was the worst until Obama was the worst until Biden was the worst. Same as Bush was the worst until Bush Jr was the worst until Trump was the worst. Boring.

Reactions: Cam
After yelling the sky is falling over and over and over...eventually it loses effect. Clinton was the worst until Obama was the worst until Biden was the worst. Same as Bush was the worst until Bush Jr was the worst until Trump was the worst. Boring.
You never heard that past yelling from me though, I never said those past presidents were the worst, In fact I even voted for Clinton once, Bill, not Shills. It's a shame the boomer dems can't see that today's buck fiden party isn't the same party you grew up with. To be fair to Buck he doesn't know where he's at half the time and probably isn't aware of just how bad everything is going to hell in a hand basket.

Buck fiden is still the worst president in U.S. History

Biden really made a mess of things and I hope that the voters aren't blinded by the media's push to convince them it's all okay. It's not okay. My finances took a bit hit because of his administration and now I have to worry whether I can still have gas appliances, whether the local cows are going to be banned for farting, and more nonsense such as that.

Edited to add...since the OP is about the border chaos, I think it's way overdue for both parties to finally just build the wall.

now I have to worry whether I can still have gas appliances, whether the local cows are going to be banned for farting, and more nonsense such as that.
lol... What the hell is this? I long deactivated my Facebook to get away from weird takes like this.

lol... What the hell is this? I long deactivated my Facebook to get away from weird takes like this.

Oh, you're out of the loop then! Just more crazy control stuff, trying to save the planet through extreme resolutions that are only meant for the peons of the US and not for the politicians or the wealthy.

Back