Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Border chaos

Yeah they’re actually In Florida and Texas.

Does anybody but me think that J’Biden ain’t that much different than W?

When are Republitards just gonna gonna confess there’s a huge schism in the ranks?

The hated Kock Brothers - only one that matters ain’t dead - loved cheap labor. They literally financed W’s presidency.

When are we just gonna be honest?

wgoiuruhluji.jpg

This thread has been going on for over two (2) years now... still waiting for those migrant hordes to show up at my doorstep. Pretty sure it doesn't take over two years to walk from the Rio Grande to Houston... I'm sure they'll be here any day now! Let's keep the hysteria going folks!

This national distraction balloon isn't going to stay inflated without lots of hot air!

This thread has been going on for over two (2) years now... still waiting for those migrant hordes to show up at my doorstep. Pretty sure it doesn't take over two years to walk from the Rio Grande to Houston... I'm sure they'll be here any day now! Let's keep the hysteria going folks!

This national distraction balloon isn't going to stay inflated without lots of hot air!
They stopped at San Antonio. No one even immigrants want to go to Houston.

And still getting worse by the day for over two years now. Be thankful you live in a state that’s still trying to prevent the complete destruction of America.

Trump said what the hell is wrong with this stupid guy talking about buck fiden yesterday on the border issue, thousands of military aged men from China and other parts of the world pouring into the county and Biden doesn’t see any issues with that. What the hell is wrong with this stupid guy

The Mexicans like em thick?

that's wild...

I mean, everything is bigger in Texas, right?

But I've been there a bunch of times, and never thought the women were any bigger there than Dallas, Austin, or Houston.

San Antonio is a fun place though. You got the River Walk, the Alamo, Sea World, and Ripley's Believe It Or Not (right across the street from the Alamo).

If you like getting sugary alcoholic napalm-bombs-to-the-skull at places like The Rainforest Cafe, or other similar chain restaurants, and staggering along a man-made river, or monument to "Texans Fight to Preserve Slavery After Mexico Outlawed It" ... while staring at big boobs in tank tops - AND WHO DOESN'T!!! - ...San Antonio is a fun place.

that's wild...

I mean, everything is bigger in Texas, right?

But I've been there a bunch of times, and never thought the women were any bigger there than Dallas, Austin, or Houston.

San Antonio is a fun place though. You got the River Walk, the Alamo, Sea World, and Ripley's Believe It Or Not (right across the street from the Alamo).

If you like getting sugary alcoholic napalm-bombs-to-the-skull at places like The Rainforest Cafe, or other similar chain restaurants, and staggering along a man-made river, or monument to "Texans Fight to Preserve Slavery After Mexico Outlawed It" ... while staring at big boobs in tank tops - AND WHO DOESN'T!!! - ...San Antonio is a fun place.
Damn, I may never shit talk Texas again.

Nothing worth responding to most of the time as it's mostly regurgitated hot air. I don't think it has anything to do with changes to the site. This section was slowing down long before that took place.
It's not just the politics board, it's all of them. Very little activity on any of them.

Back