Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Lions 2024 Off Season Thread

Hutch, Reader/Brodric Martin, Alim/Levi, Paschal/Davenport/Cominsky
Houston, AA/Campbell, Barnes, JRM, Rodrigo
Davis, Ife, Joseph, Branch (some safety some nickel), Robertson (nickel), Sutton. Moseley a backup but could really be a starter too, Gilmore

Not bad. Not bad at all. And a draft

Starting LG, WR X still on the table. Safety and OT depth too. Round 1 through 3 should take care of 3 of those, trade backup Round 1 for 4 day 2 picks also possible too. Depends on who is there at 29

Wouldn't mind Josh Reynolds back. Mike Williams would be nice though too since he got cut

Hutch, Reader/Brodric Martin, Alim/Levi, Paschal/Davenport/Cominsky
Houston, AA/Campbell, Barnes, JRM, Rodrigo
Davis, Ife, Joseph, Branch (some safety some nickel), Robertson (nickel), Sutton. Moseley a backup but could really be a starter too, Gilmore

Not bad. Not bad at all. And a draft

Starting LG, WR X still on the table. Safety and OT depth too. Round 1 through 3 should take care of 3 of those, trade backup Round 1 for 4 day 2 picks also possible too. Depends on who is there at 29

Wouldn't mind Josh Reynolds back. Mike Williams would be nice though too since he got cut
Josh Reynolds resigned yesterday.

Josh Reynolds resigned yesterday.

I’d let that bum walk. I view him as the biggest reason we lost the NFC Championship game. He lost the privilege of putting on the Honolulu Blue.

I’d let that bum walk. I view him as the biggest reason we lost the NFC Championship game. He lost the privilege of putting on the Honolulu Blue.
What? Dude saved us in plenty of games, especially when we had injuries at WR. He balled out most of the year and bailed out Goff many times. The team is better when he's playing.

Bears land Keenan Allen.

The Chicago Bears made their biggest splash in free agency Thursday night, agreeing to send a fourth-round pick to the Los Angeles Chargers in exchange for wide receiver Keenan Allen, sources confirmed to ESPN.

Allen, 31, is entering the final year of the four-year contract extension he signed in 2020 and is due a $5 million roster bonus on Sunday. After declining to take a pay cut from the Chargers, he has a new home in a Bears offense opposite wideout DJ Moore.

Lions resigned Donovan Peoples-Jones for 1 yr $2 million.

I hope he takes Josh Reynolds spot. DPJ is more versatile and much cheaper. Jamo should be #2 wr this year and DPJ is a good 3rd wr.

Restructured Carlton Davis. Moving 6 million salary to roster bonus. 3 void years. Frees up 4.5 million this year and lowers his cap hit but 4.5 dead next year unless they re-sign (then it's still spread out not accelerated)

Davis, Sutton, Branch, Roberston, Moseley, Dorsey, Gilmore. I like the CB room

And Branch could play some safety if Robertson is the nickel or outside depth.

Very nice that Sutton can be CB2 and hopefully do much better.

Lots of versatility

If they sign a X WR I'm bringing back the classic holeless comment

And still in a good cap shape and actually win with the team

Holmes and Campbell extensions went under the radar. Raises and signed through 2027 now. 4 more seasons

Yeah if Cam is guilty he will more than likely be cut. It does not look good for him.
He fled the scene and didn’t even go home.

2 weeks trying to contact him and haven't been able to? Not a good look at all

Sutton wasn't on the Lamb when we played Dallas but he is now

Also Florida police are like Cam Sutton on 3rd down. Can't make a stop

Straight up cut the guy. March 7th warrant. Definitely Lions knew and added Davis, Moseley and Robertson.

Cut coming for sure. Huge dead cap. Hope some of it voids if he is in violation of contract

We can all fully switch to Sutton is garbage CB now

Sutton wasn't on the Lamb when we played Dallas but he is now

Also Florida police are like Cam Sutton on 3rd down. Can't make a stop

Straight up cut the guy. March 7th warrant. Definitely Lions knew and added Davis, Moseley and Robertson.

Cut coming for sure. Huge dead cap. Hope some of it voids if he is in violation of contract

We can all fully switch to Sutton is garbage CB now
Team has said they had no idea

If the Lions really didn't know about the situation then that police department failed miserably if they didn't contact his NFL team to at least attempt to get some assistance regarding his whereabouts.

Back