Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

I get it. And that?s ok. And quite frankly, that?s one of the problems with throwing politics into a board like this. Eleven Warriors has its warts but one of the super smart things it did was 100% forbidding comments or topics having to do with politics and/or hot button social issues. Guys would be at war with one another over there if that were not the case but because it is, things are far more civil.

Just for clarity, the mods on this forum - I mean the important mods, like Monster and Kaline Country - are very, very strict about keeping political and socially controversial opinions off of any forum other than the politics and religion forums - which makes sense, and, as a lower down on the totem pole mod, I obviously completely support.

Trump is taking too long get off of Twitter and start pounding the hammers jackass

Yea, it’s frustrating. But he is the master of timing and misdirection. It’s already fun but it will be brutally fun when it comes.

Last edited:
Yea, it?s frustrating. But he is the master of timing and misdirection. It?s already fun but it will be brutally when it comes.

I replied to his 1600 daily spam today with

I?m not sick of winning yet sir, not even close, get off of Twitter and release the kraken!

as a lower down on the totem pole mod, I obviously completely support.
As well you should. Signed another lower down the totem pole mod.

This is your gift..
iu

Trump will go down as the most corrupt president in history when he is done. It will not even be close. His presidency will be even more corrupt then Ronnie. The GOP is the most corrupt political party that has every been in America. They are a embarrassment to modern politics how corrupt they are. Stealing Supreme Court seats. Fucking Americans health for profits. Fucking the environment. Fucking the vote. Nothing but one gerrymandered political fucktards.. Nothing but hypocrites for not standing up to that piece of Un-American shit in the Oval Office. That what the GOP has become.

Last edited:
Trump will go down as the most corrupt president in history when he is done. It will not even be close. His presidency will be even more corrupt then Ronnie. The GOP is the most corrupt political party that has every been in America. They are a embarrassment to modern politics how corrupt they are. Stealing Supreme Court seats. Fucking Americans health for profits. Fucking the environment. Fucking the vote. Nothing but one gerrymandered political fucktards.. Nothing but hypocrites for not standing up to that piece of Un-American shit in the Oval Office. That what the GOP has become.

Good news, Champ. Bob wins Most Delusional! The words sick and broken come to mind.

go jack off to pics of your hero, draft-dodger Trump, posing like he's a tough guy for the camera.

I?ve been thinking, ?Draft Dodger Donald? might be a better nickname than ?cunt nose.?

I?m perfectly fine sticking with the derogatory nicknames that Trump has already given to people.

I am trying to come up now with good nicknames for Barr and Mueller.

do you just cut and paste the same thing over and over again?

I really have sat this administration out, and I think it's the best course of action to take. My Kingdom is not of this world, anyway. Being far more engaged at a local, one-on-one level, rather than continually being "outraged" by the opinions and actions of people I don't know. Not having the TV on since January 1 has helped as well.

I really have sat this administration out, and I think it's the best course of action to take. My Kingdom is not of this world, anyway. Being far more engaged at a local, one-on-one level, rather than continually being "outraged" by the opinions and actions of people I don't know. Not having the TV on since January 1 has helped as well.

That?s cool, but hopefully you?ve remained invested.

If you read the NYT article link to, it’s still a ways away before anything here is determined to be something.

Right. That's why I previously said let's see where we are in three or six months. Nevertheless, NYT has come a helluva long way from where they've been for two years.

Last edited:
Right. That's why I previously said let's see where we are in three or six months. Nevertheless, NYT has come a helluva long way from where they've been for two years.

When did you previously say that? Three months ago or six months ago?

About a month ago. Champ could give you the exact date.

If the Justice Department ultimately appoints a special investigator to look into this - say, sometime in three to six months - it will take as long from that time as the Mueller investigation took.

At least it probably will.

What do you think is going to come of it, in the end, a number of years down the road?

Do you think Obama is going to go to prison?

Back