Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Vikings @ Lions *Thanksgiving* Thread

Stafford knows wtf he's doing. Jesus Christ, dude. "Teach Stafford how to call a game"? Do you know how fkn stupid you sound? He's an NFL QB. A starting NFL QB.

Yeah tony, Stafford is responsible for our piss poor run game. Get with it man! Stafford also needs to get the defense prepared to rush the quarterback in practice. He’s the one they go against every day! Clearly he doesn’t give them a real game day experience. He did do a good job with teaching Matt Prater how to kick. Also he should talk to ms. Firestone about the spacing in the seats in ford field. Way too tight. It’s either the quarterback or the architects but I think I know who’s fault it is!

Last edited:
Lions do that too

They do, all I saw was run run dink dunk three and out on that first series Thursday

I hate it when they get the ball first would much rather they get it first to start the second half

They do, all I saw was run run dink dunk three and out on that first series Thursday

I hate it when they get the ball first would much rather they get it first to start the second half

Lol. 1st down was a pass to Ebron. Pass to set up run

Get your eyes checked

Last edited:
Lol. 1st down was a pass to Ebron. Pass to set up run

Get your eyes checked

Oh wait I missed the first quarter. Relatives wouldn't lettuce turn thier western

I might have confused it with the game before that one, either way stop running the ball just throw on every down run game is a joke

Oh wait I missed the first quarter. Relatives wouldn't lettuce turn thier western

I might have confused it with the game before that one, either way stop running the ball just throw on every down run game is a joke

Bring salad dressing next time for better lettuce

Pass pass to start Chicago game

Last edited:
Yeah tony, Stafford is responsible for our piss poor run game. Get with it man! Stafford also needs to get the defense prepared to rush the quarterback in practice. He’s the one they go against every day! Clearly he doesn’t give them a real game day experience. He did do a good job with teaching Matt Prater how to kick. Also he should talk to ms. Firestone about the spacing in the seats in ford field. Way too tight. It’s either the quarterback or the architects but I think I know who’s fault it is!

You're a moron if you don't think the qb can effect the run game. He makes the calls... he shifts the personnel, he helps with oline shifts, most of the time he's telling the team where to run. He's just as responsible for our low ypc as cooter is.

Last edited:
Then why do we consistently run vs 8 man fronts and throw vs 6? The answer is simple.... either the qb is a fucking idiot or the coordinator is. We've been doing it for years.

You're exaggerating...lol. You're just trying to make Stafford look bad by making up shit. Cmon man. Nobody is trying to stop our run game. Nobody fears it lol. And Stafford is vonstantly audibling out of plays. The sad thing is, with how shit our rn game is, you have to try and establish somewhat of a running game. You have to try!!! You have to try and keep the D honest.

Yeah tony, Stafford is responsible for our piss poor run game. Get with it man! Stafford also needs to get the defense prepared to rush the quarterback in practice. He?s the one they go against every day! Clearly he doesn?t give them a real game day experience. He did do a good job with teaching Matt Prater how to kick. Also he should talk to ms. Firestone about the spacing in the seats in ford field. Way too tight. It?s either the quarterback or the architects but I think I know who?s fault it is!

Lmao

You're a moron if you don't think the qb can effect the run game. He makes the calls... he shifts the personnel, he helps with oline shifts, most of the time he's telling the team where to run. He's just as responsible for our low ypc as cooter is.

Stafford is responsible for RB carries now? Holy fuck bro, what did he do to you? Lok

Not say who's at fault in the running game, probably a combination of several things.. But I never thought Matt called a good game. I never thought he read the defense well.

Not say who's at fault in the running game, probably a combination of several things.. But I never thought Matt called a good game. I never thought he read the defense well.

None of you can read defenses to make that judgment

Back