Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

I didn't pay attention yesterday; I just checked yesterday's outcome and was pretty surprised to see that Oregon handled Kansas so dominantly.

Fuck.

South Carolina needs to hit their free throws as they keep missing them.

Last edited:
Great ending to the cheaters game. UNC wins it at the last second. Hate both teams but hate Kentucky more. Didn't show Ashley Judd's plastic face in tears during the end. Thats too bad, it's what I tuned in for and CBS didn't deliver.

You tuned in to see someone crying?

I tuned in to see a great game and CBS delivered.

You tuned in to see someone crying?

I tuned in to see a great game and CBS delivered.

I turned Channel at the right time. Cheaters from Kentucky hit a there to tie and then cheaters from unc hit game winner to win almost at the buzzer. . Great 1 minutes worth of hoops.
Hope Oregon beats unc.

Last edited:
Oregon blows it big time. Couldnt even get one rebound off of 4 Tarheel misses at the FT line with 6 seconds left and down one. Had a chance at last shot and couldn't get a rebound.

Last edited:
Great! Now watch UNCheaters are going to win it all. Just can't get a clean title...

Refs taking control of this game calling ticky tack fouls ... let them play ref.
Too many whistles.

Last edited:
At the 10ish minute mare of the second half the Zags are at 20% percent shooting for the half..

Crap cheaters appear to have it locked up. What a awful game. These refs were just garbage. Awful second half.

Gonzaga shits on themselves to end the game. Yikes
The kids who get their tests done for them, win

I knew I shouldn't watch. These refs were the story of this game. A team that should be on probation wins. Guess it pays to cheat.Louisville,Kentucky ,Unc , ect,ect,

What a garbage game. Garbage Refs.

Last edited:
I knew I shouldn't watch. These refs were the story of this game. A team that should be on probation wins. Guess it pays to cheat.Louisville,Kentucky ,Unc , ect,ect,

What a garbage game. Garbage Refs.

I don't scream "cheater" very often, but those 3 schools...

just wish some other team than them would win these championships

Money wins again!! As far as the refs go, of course, they always call things in favor of UNC. Just another reason why I was hoping it was going to be Gonzaga-Oregon.

Horribly officiated game. Can't believe these guys were deemed the best of everyone out there, though I think pretty much all officials' ratings now are tied to their propensity to call fouls.

Back