Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

I find it comical that every Duke fan is bitching about officials. And having to play South Carolina in South Carolina when there have been years Duke made the final 4 without leaving the state of North Carolina. They would go from Greensboro to Charlotte a lot.

ACC is down to 1 team remaining in UNC who nearly lost to Arkansas. The other 8 teams that made the tourney are all out. Miami, Florida St, Notre Dame, Louisville, Virginia, Virginia Tech, Wake Forest, Duke.

I actually picked Duke losing in the finals.. But I'm so glad they lost..

Got to the hotel and we were so tired I feel asleep until 1am and miss the late games. I think we would have matched up better verses RI but I guess I am unsure as like has been mentioned Oregon is without a key player. I feel just like with Louisville these aggressive Oregon defenders may be subseptible to the pump fake by our bigs. RI was screwed on last charge call as the defender did lean into to guy coming in. Nice to see Duke and the ACC lose!

Now of we can get by Oregon we get either Purdue or Kansas in Kansas . Man that is a tough one, one game at I time right . Let's concentrate on Orgeon!!!! Man what a game today by jb and the boys !!!

Last edited:
Got to the hotel and we were so tired I feel asleep until 1am and miss the late games. I think we would have matched up better verses RI but I guess I am unsure as like has been mentioned Oregon is without a key player. I feel just like with Louisville these aggressive Oregon defenders may be subseptible to the pump fake by our bigs. RI was screwed on last charge call as the defender did lean into to guy coming in. Nice to see Duke and the ACC lose!

Now of we can get by Oregon we get either Purdue or Kansas in Kansas . Man that is a tough one, one game at I time right . Let's concentrate on Orgeon!!!! Man what a game today by jb and the boys !!!

Yeah, that charge was a total flop

I really wish in the last minute, when there is a massively critical call like that charge against RI the officials can review it on the video. I am okay with a minute or two delay in the final moments of a game to make sure everything is right.

Gives me some consolation. If Michigan would have survived Oregon, Kansas would have beat us by 25-30 points.

Bye bye Arizona. Man I wish Michigan had won. Damn them for ruining my night .

Xavier down 8 at 3ish minute mark goes on a 12-2 run to beat AZ.

Wish we had a total team like Kansas.

Honestly, I would have loved for them to beat Oregon. And even at their best, Michigan can't stay within 15 of that team. They are on a tear.

I wish we would have won the Trevon Bluiett recruiting battle with Xavier. It really looked like we were going to get him. Sucks he chose Xavier over us. He could have gone to an Elite 8 or something with us...

Gives me some consolation. If Michigan would have survived Oregon, Kansas would have beat us by 25-30 points.

No, they wouldnt of. Oregon had the best defense left we would have played and we played our worst game in over a month. They were much better than Louisville. I couldnt have saw us having another bad game on Saturday, especially Wagner.

Fine. Michigan has a good to very good game against Kansas. They are still losing by 10-15.

Kansas is far and away better than Michigan.

Fine. Michigan has a good to very good game against Kansas. They are still losing by 10-15.

Kansas is far and away better than Michigan.

Wow.

I must have had a nightmare because I woke up this morning thinking Michigan had lost to Oregon.

Maybe I slept through the Michigan victory in the actual game.

So what time does Michigan play Kansas on Saturday?

Wisconsin vs Florida is living up to the total garbage I expected.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Lorenzo Ball is really good, but his shooting form makes me want to puke.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back