Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

Yes that was bdtay in post #174 of the OK State game thread...I corrected his error in post #179 of that same thread with a verifying link to the official NCAA website...

NEVER just believe anything any poster claims...

Yeah, it was me. Didn't mean to fuck anyone's day up but I swear they said the winner of our game would play the winner of the Louisville game at approx 2:45 EST and even displayed a graphic. Either that or I was a lot more stoned than I realized!

Yeah, it was me. Didn't mean to fuck anyone's day up but I swear they said the winner of our game would play the winner of the Louisville game at approx 2:45 EST and even displayed a graphic. Either that or I was a lot more stoned than I realized!

Lol that would explain it.

Three B1G teams in the sweet 16. An MSU win would make 4 with two wins over #1 seeds and a #2 seed. I'm conflicted. I don't want to root for MSU, but at the same time, that would guarantee a game against a B1G team (if we get past Oregon) to get into the final 4.

Three B1G teams in the sweet 16. An MSU win would make 4 with two wins over #1 seeds and a #2 seed. I'm conflicted. I don't want to root for MSU, but at the same time, that would guarantee a game against a B1G team (if we get past Oregon) to get into the final 4.

I have no love for MSU most of the time, but getting 4 B1G teams in the Sweet 16 would be a great way to spit in the eyes of those who thought the conference was crap this year.

I have no love for MSU most of the time, but getting 4 B1G teams in the Sweet 16 would be a great way to spit in the eyes of those who thought the conference was crap this year.

It would be sweet but I really don't think I want to play a B1G team in the tourney. Too much familiarity. If we play Purdue it would be for the fourth time this season, right? I don't like the sound of that but the problem is the only alternative would be Kansas, so I'm not crazy about that idea either.

It would be sweet but I really don't think I want to play a B1G team in the tourney. Too much familiarity. If we play Purdue it would be for the fourth time this season, right? I don't like the sound of that but the problem is the only alternative would be Kansas, so I'm not crazy about that idea either.

If they play Purdue again, it would be for the third time; they only played Purdue once in the regular season.

Still, that's probably one time too many.

Same here

True. Beating Purdue 3 times in a row.. I rather goes against non BIG.

I feel lucky that we beat them twice. I would rather not face them a third time. I think they may be angry lol.

Kansas was crashing that glass pretty good tonight. I have no idea how Sparty was going to get enough stops with that shit going on. It also didnt help their offense was out of control the last 6 min of the game. They looked flustered and discombobulated.

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone says, I hope Purdue beats Kansas. I want no part of that team if we get to that point.

And holy crap, Rhode Island playing well. Would much rather play them than Oregon.

I don't care what anyone says, I hope Purdue beats Kansas. I want no part of that team if we get to that point.

I agree. You guys are the worst matchup that Purdue could face. Their bigs are too slow to defend Wagner and Wilson.

Last edited:
That NC-Ark games goes like many other. I don't understand down by 1, 40 seconds left and they toss up a 26 footer, then a 27 footer.. Why shoot so far back? I see this so much..

Back