Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

Villanova may go on to win this game vs Wisconsin, but I don't see them as a Final Four team. They will get punished against the higher seeds that have strength inside and out.

They're a little bit dirty too. They remind me a bit like Louisville from year's past where they're allowed to get away with a lot of clutching, grabbing and hacking.

Last edited:
Villanova may go on to win this game vs Wisconsin, but I don't see them as a Final Four team. They will get punished against the higher seeds that have strength inside and out.

They're a little bit dirty too. They remind me a bit like Louisville from year's past where they're allowed to get away with a lot of clutching, grabbing and hacking.

Or not. Well done by the Badgers.

DOWN GOES 'NOVA! Haha.

I know some here hate Wisky, but I'm just amused because a 1 seed went down.

Wee, I'm sitting 99.7 on ESPN, I called that one for some reason. Got Wiscy in E8.

I have UW in the elite 8 in my bracket, so I'm glad they won!

Go Big Ten! Shut the doubters up!

my "Big Ten is better than expected" bracket, with Michigan winning it all, is looking A LOT better.

no, I still didn't have NW winning this game.

I haven't really watched Gonzaga this year, but this Zach Collins kid is really talented, and he doesn't even start. I don't see him on any NBA draft radar as a 7-footer, but I'm thinking next year he will be.

Good job by Northwestern fighting back and making a game of it in the last 10 minutes. Tough break with the refs screwing up missing the Gonzaga player blocking the shot with his hand through the cylinder. Should have been a goaltend and would have cut the lead to 3 at the time. A pretty big turning point.

And in other news, ACC a bit overrated, perhaps?

Last edited:
Good job by Northwestern fighting back and making a game of it in the last 10 minutes. Tough break with the refs screwing up missing the Gonzaga player blocking the shot with his hand through the cylinder. Should have been a goaltend and would have cut the lead to 3 at the time. A pretty big turning point.

And in other news, ACC a bit overrated, perhaps?

Northwestern got hosed.

Wtf? Didn't someone say our game tomorrow was at 245 est? My guide says 12 est. I'm glad I checked! That's 9am for me. Could have missed it.

Back