Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

I don't care what anyone says, I hope Purdue beats Kansas. I want no part of that team if we get to that point.

Would be great to face Purdue rather than Kansas, assuming UM gets there.

Last edited:
Now that Michigan has gone to the Sweet 16...I'm breaking down and watching the the game that the winner is its next opponent...

Yeah. If RI wins this game, Michigan has an absolutely golden chance to get to the E8.

Oregon's a much tougher out.

It's Oregon.

Both teams can be had. Oregon has a ton of athletes but they are a bit all over the place.

Of course. RIs no slouch either. Both games would have been a challenge.

Can't believe I'm saying this, but Michigan should have a huge advantage down low. Oregon is a small team.

Yeah, leading shot blocker and 3rd leading scorer. They are beyond small without him. Wagner and Wilson should honestly be able to bully those guys down low, they are even more perimeter-oriented than Michigan.

RI or Oregon would be a challenge either way.

Definitely rather play Oregon. We got this underdog thing going..

I didnt care who it was. One thing is for sure, since it is Oregon, cant let them have open 3's. They can shoot the lights out. Play perimeter D and let the bigs cover the lanes. Oregon is still dangerous.

Wonderful seeing Duke lose so early! And don't look now but Cincy is hanging with UCLA. That would be a huge upset.

Back