Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

UCLA has played really sloppy this 2nd half. They look nothing like the team we faced early in the year. They were my pick to win it all.

Worst bracket I've ever done lol

I hope Calipari slips on a wet spot at the end of the game and tears his taint.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Oregon is spanking Kansas. Damn it all it could be us !!!! Gotta give Oregon credit they are doing the same thing to Kansas as they did to us. Taking them out of ther offense.

Oregon 57-41 at 12 mimutes left. Damn.
Oregon. 61-47 under 8 timeout.
64-53 4ish left . Kansas can't buy a three not sure why Mason is deferring to the younger guys . None of them are able to hit a jumper from range tonight. 0/9 in the second half from three.

Just like with us Oregon is giving Kansas plenty of chances but the Jayhawks just can't get a run going.

Last edited:
Every time I pick Kansas to win it, they shit all over my bracket.

Oregon is spanking Kansas. Damn it all it could be us !!!! Gotta give Oregon credit they are doing the same thing to Kansas as they did to us. Taking them out of ther offense.

Oregon 57-41 at 12 mimutes left. Damn.
Oregon. 61-47 under 8 timeout.

Just like with us Oregon is giving Kansas plenty of chances but the Jayhawks just can't get a run going.

Doesn't mean anything. Just because Oregon is taking it to them doesn't mean michigan would have.

I would punt a baby to have Jordan Bell on Michigan.

Kansas first three of second half cuts lead to 6.

Dorsey Bang amazing after that gaff rebound miss by kansas.

Last edited:
Bell
11 points 13 rebounds 4 assists 8 blocks.

We so need a player like this .

Last edited:
Congrats to Oregon and Gonzaga. Pretty cool if it's not Michigan it's these two programs. But seeing this we could have beaten Kansas. We let a big chance at a final four slip away sadly.

Last edited:
Congrats to Oregon and Gonzaga. Pretty cool if it's not Michigan it's these two programs. But seeing this we could have beaten Kansas. We let a big chance at a final four slip away sadly.

Not according to dubbsco, we would have been blown out by 30.

Not according to dubbsco, we would have been blown out by 30.

Well after seeing kansas play the first three games I thought maybe he was right . But they looked befuddled and young tonight. Oregon did the same to us, We need to find that next level on defense if that is possible under jb. But if kansas played like this tonight versss us we beat them too. I think we all thought Kansas would roll over the Ducks tonight.

Last edited:
Doesn't change my opinion one bit. And doesn't make me think suddenly Michigan is at Kansas's level.

Oregon played a complete shit game against Michigan and still won.

Well after seeing kansas play the first three games I thought maybe he was right . But they looked befuddled and young tonight. Oregon did the same to us, We need to find that next level on defense if that is possible under jb. But if kansas played like this tonight versss us we beat them too. I think we all thought Kansas would roll over the Ducks tonight.

I didnt. I thought Oregons defense was the best in the tournament.

Doesn't change my opinion one bit. And doesn't make me think suddenly Michigan is at Kansas's level.

Oregon played a complete shit game against Michigan and still won.

Looks to me like Michigan was a level above. We played our worst game and still had a shot to win.

Lol yeah.

Michigan did not match up well whatsoever with Kansas. Oregon had the athletes to keep up with them. My opinion does not change one iota. Kansas would have handled Michigan. They aren't ready for the big boys yet, hence why they are at home.

wait a minute.... Oregon beat Kansas by 14??? (all my brackets are fucked and Michigan is out so I'm not paying attention anymore).

I guess I should feel better about our loss, but I actually feel worse. Fuck.

Back