Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions pick up Ebron's fifth year option

Ebron produces better than 14 number 2 wrs and 28 number 3 WRs and 2 number 1 WRs in the league. 8th most te yards. 5 of the 6 number 3s that beat him had 95 targets or more. Some way over like Rudolph and pitta

He is a stud is what he is. Stud receiving weapon and the lions 4th most target. Loaded with weapons

Last edited:
15 top 10 WRs and tes still in the league active since 2002

8 With more yards than Ebron. Ebron better than 7 last year

Last edited:
1,722 yards and 16 TDs in 48 games with 238 targets for Dudley in first 3 years
1,496 yards and 8 TDs in 40 games with 204 targets for Ebron in first 3 years

Ebron 65% completion rate. Dudley 49% completion rate

Give me Ebron all day

1,722 yards and 16 TDs in 48 games with 238 targets for Dudley in first 3 years
1,496 yards and 8 TDs in 40 games with 204 targets for Ebron in first 3 years

Ebron 65% completion rate. Dudley 49% completion rate

Give me Ebron all day

Not much of a difference though. Lets be honest here...

Through their first 3 years MUN is only 43 receptions, 535 yards and 1 TD behind Kellen Winslow II, MUN has only played in 6 more games in 3 years than Winslow.

Lol he's a "stud." You are basically the only one in the freaking world who would say something ridiculous.

He can be a nice catching option if he develops and gets his head right. Until now, he's massively underperformed from his draft spot. That's not really up for debate.

Not much of a difference though. Lets be honest here...

So were comparing him to one of the other biggest TE draft busts of all time.....and Ebron is CLOSE to being as good as him. I guess some of us made our point? :D

Last edited:
8th best te, 4th best number 3 wr missi g 3 games, 18th best number 2 missing 3 games.

Ebron 900 yards and 8 tds in 2017

So were comparing him to one of the other biggest TE draft busts of all time.....and Ebron is CLOSE to being as good as him. I guess some of us made our point? :D

What point? Dudley played 10 yrs roughly? Ebron hasn't even reached 5 lol. We have no idea what's going to become of EE. I'll bet the farm that his numbers will be better than Dudley's tho....

What point? Dudley played 10 yrs roughly? Ebron hasn't even reached 5 lol. We have no idea what's going to become of EE. I'll bet the farm that his numbers will be better than Dudley's tho....

Tony, i love that you love to argue. But, I bet if we got down to the base argument we would agree.....Simple question. Has Ebron produced at a top 10 level?

Tony, i love that you love to argue. But, I bet if we got down to the base argument we would agree.....Simple question. Has Ebron produced at a top 10 level?

And before you answer that question...lets just see who was still on the board at the time we picked MUN:

Odell Beckham with Calvin on his last legs
Taylor Lewan at a time our Ts were awful
Aaron Donald with the loss of Suh and Fairley on the horizon
Cj Mosely, Brandon COoks, Ryan Shazier....etc etc etc.

The pick was absolutely ridiculous just like most of us thought it was when it happened.

And before you answer that question...lets just see who was still on the board at the time we picked MUN:

Odell Beckham with Calvin on his last legs
Taylor Lewan at a time our Ts were awful
Aaron Donald with the loss of Suh and Fairley on the horizon
Cj Mosely, Brandon COoks, Ryan Shazier....etc etc etc.

The pick was absolutely ridiculous just like most of us thought it was when it happened.

Even if Ebron was a highly productive TE I'd take any of those guys on your list given what has become of those positional groups since Ebron was brought on.

Back