Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lions pick up Ebron's fifth year option

Cherry picking your stats to prove your point doesn't work.

Ebron is 24th highest TE cap hit this year. Which he was 42nd in TE touchdowns. He is overrated.

See how that works.

2 tds. Missed 3 games. 4th in targets because the team is so stacked with weapons unlike many tight ends. Ebron is a good player. So good Quinn picked up his 8.5 million option for 2018

2 tds. Missed 3 games. 4th in targets because the team is so stacked with weapons unlike many tight ends. Ebron is a good player. So good Quinn picked up his 8.5 million option for 2018

1 receiving TD in this offense is pathetic. This guy has never stepped up once in his entire career. When our receivers are struggling, Ebron is nowhere to be found. That's what I hate about him the most. He's a nobody

Last edited:
1 receiving TD in this offense is pathetic. This guy has never stepped up once in his entire career. When our receivers are struggling, Ebron is nowhere to be found. That's what I hate about him the most. He's a nobody

He steps up moving the chains. 711 in 13 can be 900 yards. He is a big time weapon

Then you don't know anything about football. A nobody? Lmao...cmon. Has he lived up to being drafted #10 overall? Nope! But he's not a nobody. He's a chain mover. I would love to see him score more often as well though but the nobody comment is just ignorant.

Then you don't know anything about football. A nobody? Lmao...cmon. Has he lived up to being drafted #10 overall? Nope! But he's not a nobody. He's a chain mover. I would love to see him score more often as well though but the nobody comment is just ignorant.

I don't see the chain mover comment, he doesnt exist most games.

ATX, don't you dare suggest he's a TE in name only. Others on this board whose thought process is stuck in 1975 will call you names.

Last edited:
ATX, don't you dare suggest he's a TE in name only. Others on this board whose thought process is stuck in 1975 will call you names.

Or you can be a full blown retard like yourself and suggest thst he's a big bodied WR lol. Even though 99% of the fucking planet calls him a TE. Look up the depth chart, you fucking momo and tell me what position he plays. The day that he's in the WR group, you can tell the world "I told you so". Until then.....shut your fucking mouth.

Glad I got your goofy ass blocked. I can imagine the response goes something like this:

"fucking retard... blehh... he's a TE, blehhhhh. fuck you idiot blehhh."

For those who actually read his stuff, was I in the ballpark?

Glad I got your goofy ass blocked. I can imagine the response goes something like this:

You were way off.

"Fucking momo... shut your fucking mouth"

I dunno what a momo is....

Im excited for DSF lions season!

Haha, somewhat close. He's like one of those dolls that you pull the cord out of the back and has like 4 catch phrases. All of which are something you'd hear a 1980s jock say.

Meh, correct me if I'm wrong with the Ebron vs Odell Beckham debate but.. weren't the giants the team that fell in love with Ebron and were supposed to take him but instead we did? Meh looking it up again maybe not.

Last edited:

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!!!

Meh, correct me if I'm wrong with the Ebron vs Odell Beckham debate but.. weren't the giants the team that fell in love with Ebron and were supposed to take him but instead we did? Meh looking it up again maybe not.

That was the rumor. NY was believed to be in love with the kid at the time....

And there never was a debate. Not here anyways. I don't remember one guy banging the drum for OBJ.

Last edited:
Haha, somewhat close. He's like one of those dolls that you pull the cord out of the back and has like 4 catch phrases. All of which are something you'd hear a 1980s jock say.

I wonder.....is Cam Newton a QB??? He sure runs a lot for being a QB. Maybe he should be considered a RB. Ya!!!! That's what he is!!!!
Derrrrrrrrp!!!!
I always wondered what an 80's jock says!! Wtf does that even mean? Lmao. By far the biggest moron on this board....classic!

Last edited:
You were way off.

"Fucking momo... shut your fucking mouth"

I dunno what a momo is....

Im excited for DSF lions season!

Bah. Can't believe you're riding shotgun with this retard on this one, Hughes. You're wayyyyy smarter than that lol. Just because the kid doesn't block that well, that doesn't mean he isn't a TE. Cmon bro..lol.

What are we going to call Engram from NY now? Because wether you guys believe it or not, he's a motherflippin TE in the NFL.

Bah. Can't believe you're riding shotgun with this retard on this one, Hughes. You're wayyyyy smarter than that lol. Just because the kid doesn't block that well, that doesn't mean he isn't a TE. Cmon bro..lol.

What are we going to call Engram from NY now? Because wether you guys believe it or not, he's a motherflippin TE in the NFL.

He's a te. But you can't really compare him and a te like kyle Brady. Even during the draft the "experts" said "lets be real, he's a big wr" when talking about engram this year. I think they even compared his measurables to Brandon Marshall and they were exactly the same.

If you look at what quin is trying to do with the offense and make the run game more effective i was actually pretty surprised we picked up the option. He's no help in the run game and disappears completely in the red zone. Hes got 2 years to make money in his next contract.... let's hope he gets that contract motivation.

Ebron had 5 tds in 13 games in 2015. He can score tds. 5 tds is 9th for tds for tes in 2015 and would be 10th for tds in 2016

Ebron is a playmaker. Quinn made the right call. A lot of teams use passing tes and separate blocking tes. We will see what Roberts becomes. Fells is mostly blocking

The tight end depth is 1,000 times better than last year. No more wick, clay harbor, Matthew mulligan and khari lee. Lions have 3 very capable tight ends and one matchup nightmare that can get 900 yards and 5-6 tds

Olsen, ertz, Rudolph , Jordan reed all terrible blockers too

Last edited:
Hughes, don't quote the experts. They don't know more than tonyballs.

Back