Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Madden Football 2012

[color=#551A8B said:
Rich what? Richmond![/color]]Usually Madden does full roster updates every 4th week I believe.

I knew Rosters but i didnt know they increased ones rating points.

Hmm i dont have any trouble passing, But the short out routes, short quick dump offs i cant get much.

Everything else Isnt to bad. The defenders do sometimes bat balls that somehow they get to.

I think the defenders drop to many sure INTs, computer and human.

bavarianinnman said:
Hmm i dont have any trouble passing, But the short out routes, short quick dump offs i cant get much.

Everything else Isnt to bad. The defenders do sometimes bat balls that somehow they get to.

I think the defenders drop to many sure INTs, computer and human.

I have trouble with the HB screen. Always seems to be one or two defenders ready for it. And yeah, INT. Sometimes the defender just slaps the ball down when it should be an easy pick and don't even try to grab it.

Screens are iffy just depends on what team defense you are going against. 3-4 defenses get abused by it when I play. I just look for what OLB is blitzing and I screen to that side.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]You guys score a lot, more than I do - damn :)

But my defense is rather good. On All Pro anyway.

Trust me I got shut out and held to 7 when I 1st got this game. I'm getting the hang of it now though. Just gotta try different things n read the defenses. Took a second but I'm killing now. (I play on all pro as well) ..last years game I played on all madden n dominated but not this one.

I have a friend who complains about this game every year and isn't very good at it. Always talks about different things being unrealistic. But, the reason he is bad at the game is because of the realism. If you can't read what the defense is pre-snap, then your going to be at a huge disadvantage.

I like to run a lot. I play with the accerated clock on and I try running a play with less than 10 seconds left on clock. So I get my 65 offensive plays in and my games seem to be realistic. So far, 10-9, 31-24 and 27-21. I'm 2-1, lost the first in a defensive battle.

Edit: 12 minute quarters btw.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Rich what? Richmond!":66bk5pxv]Usually Madden does full roster updates every 4th week I believe.

I knew Rosters but i didnt know they increased ones rating points. [/quote:66bk5pxv]

Sure do.. I'm pumped to see how much higher Stafford's rating is.

Ugh signed a wrd with 98 spd fo kickoff returns first game he got injured on his 2nd kr. out for 4 weeks.

In my Franchise, Suh just ended Christian Ponder's career. Broken Vertebrae

That's right go get you some Suh

My buddy just started his franchise and after the first year Cam Newton retired because of injury!

how the mighty have fallen... just played a head to head Lions vs Eagles.. Lions are rated 89 overall and the eagles have dipped all the way down to a 79.. despite the rating.. Eagles are still a tough team to beat with a knowledgeable gamer on the other side

89 overall, wow. Didn't they start as a 79 when the game first came out?

Actually they were a 76, now a 89. Funny how that happens, its weird because there hasn't been a ton of rating increases per player

In my 2nd season. Just beat the Saints in the NFC Championship game. Playing the Colts in the Super Bowl.

Drew Brees was running for his life. After my 1st season the computer drafted this defensive end from Troy named C.J. Washington. Guy is an absolute beast. Faster than Suh. Just an absolute beast. Got a pick 6 from Alphonso Smith that sealed the deal.

BTW, does anyone else find goaline fades with CJ just too easy? 2 step drop and lob it to the corner. TD Calvin Johnson 70-80% of the time.

what are some of your guys' gamertags or psn names? wouldnt mind playing some of you guys sometime

Back