Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

*Michigan Football Recruiting '19 thread

Last edited:
It was a great high school game. Some werid playcalling . But back and forth. Man these private schools can get good players.

Zach?s highlights.
At 34:00ish minute mark he had hurdling 35 yard td. Score was 14-0 JS at the time late first quarter as they had scored on two 1 play drives each. Oaks was in a hole early.

40:00 Mark long 50 yard run . Try?s to cut back. Right at end of first q. Should have kept running . Very nice burst through the hole. 30 more yards a few plays later after a
penalty.

1:47 mark. Js up 28-17 early third. Last td was a 2 play drive. Js throws a dumb pick 6.
After flag on pat oaks c. Decided to go for 2. Zach?s leap worth a look. Neither team should pass lol.

Zach with a Long run under 2 minutes in the game helps set up winning fg.

Great Hail Mary attempt by JS on last play. So close. Oaks Christian gets to play the top team in the country next week. In the third quarter #8 number one defensive end in the country was ejected. Annoying announcers never mentioned who it was just that a player was ejected for oaks Christian. The kid said something to the official.

Mater dei vs centennial will be the better semi final game. Good chance oaks Christian gets beat by 30+ vs bosco. If zach has a good game vs them then there's definite reason to believe the hype.

Mater dei vs centennial will be the better semi final game. Good chance oaks Christian gets beat by 30+ vs bosco. If zach has a good game vs them then there's definite reason to believe the hype.

Maybe if the top player who was suspended on defense can’t play for Oaks. But Bosco only beat JSerra 35-28 themselves. Everyone does say it will be a blowout though so maybe you are right. I would love to watch it live. Oaks played most of the third and fourth quarter without Thibodeaux who was ejected. A couple of common opponents.

http://www.maxpreps.com/games/footb...schoolid=75b3c4b6-a228-4423-a670-32f9396be309

Last edited:
My employees kid elias ricks has 3 pick 6s in the first half of the matre dei/centennial game tonight. He went to the Michigan bbq this summer.

You were right .Bosco 56-10.. not even close. Heck I thought the game was on Saturday lol. Zach is suppose to be in visiting tomorrow. Better lock him up as it appears Eric Gray is not coming. He canceled his trip and is going to Tennessee tomorrow instead. Sadly it appears the money men in sEC may have worked thier Magic or the kid can’t stand competition... Hope not.

Last edited:
You were right .Bosco 56-10.. not even close. Heck I thought the game was on Saturday lol. Zach is suppose to be in visiting tomorrow. Better lock him up as it appears Eric Gray is not coming. He canceled his trip and is going to Tennessee tomorrow instead. Sadly it appears the money men in sEC may have worked thier Magic or the kid can?t stand competition... Hope not.

Think zach had a td and an int of he's 24 with a knee brace.
https://youtu.be/Dg8WBLzWmVQ

Elias ricks 3 first half pick 6s vs centennial. 2 in 41 seconds lol.
https://youtu.be/an_Ym26axIA

Michigan football report. He mentions Gray right away. Heading to those academic powers old Miss or Tennessee. I guess Sec money men got to him. George Karlaftis may flip to Michigan if Brohm goes to Louisville. Seems like a stretch to me.

https://youtu.be/HFOikBD0Ci0

Last edited:
Zach Harrison coming to Michigan maybe ? That would be nice if they could snag him.

Last edited:
I bet he is happy now after seeing the shit show Saturday. Hope others forgot to watch it. I still have zero explanation for how poorly we played.

Last edited:
I wondered where all my posts went ? My friend from AA texted me during the hoops game and said Harrison and Bailey are not coming to Michigan. I had both threads opened. Anyway oh well. All fixed.

Last edited:
I wondered where all my posts went ? My friend from AA texted me during the hoops game and said Harrison and Bailey are not coming to Michigan. I had both threads opened. Anyway oh well. All fixed.

I haven't heard anything about that. I did see a couple of posts about Harrison maybe trending away over on another site.

I just read an article today that said MIchigan was probably leading for Bailey.

I'll look around.

Back