Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Indiana (8pm)

well, we no longer have all 4 of our rivalry trophies - and the one we don't have is the one with IU. Pathetic.

So Frey gets hurt too. Perfect

Last edited:
Dantonio needs to look at a lot of things after this game. He can start by evaluating his performance first.

I guess this isn't the most talented team Dantonio has ever put on the field. There is NO reason to stick with O'Connor at this point. NO REASON.

Dantonio needs to look at a lot of things after this game. He can start by evaluating his performance first.

I took a ton of shit here and on ESPN for saying he's a good but not great coach, but I'm gonna start saying it again. His performance this year has been pathetic.

Harlan Barnett isn't getting it done with the defensive backfield and the OCs - wtf was that play calling in OT all about?

Last edited:
I actually thought there was a glimmer of hope after watching the mich/wisc game since the mich offense didn't look all that great. But there is no way this team can beat michigan unless they completely turn it around. It would be easier to turn around a semi in an alley than get this team turned around and playing winning football.

Last edited:
I actually thought there was a glimmer of hope after watching the mich/wisc game since the mich offense didn't look all that great. But there is no way this team can beat michigan unless they completely turn it around but I think it would be easier to turn around a semi in an alley than get this team turned around and playing winning football.
Right now we're not beating BYU or Maryland with an inept offense and decimated defense.

Right now we're not beating BYU or Maryland with an inept offense and decimated defense.

and a coaching staff that doesn't seem to have a clue. Barnett's secondary sucks, O'Connor sucks but doesn't get yanked, the o-line can't run block - when was the last time you saw a college o-line that pass blocked better than run blocked?

I mean, I'm sitting here listening to Howard Griffith lauding the IU defense and I want to puke. Our offense is so inept that it makes IU's pathetic defense look dominant. That's bad.

Last edited:
I wish there was no college football this year. I mean, I wish there was no college football anywhere this year - not just in East Lansing.

Last edited:
Back