Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Indiana (8pm)

We just had 5 minutes to have a play ready if it was ruled down. I just don't get it

He was clearly in, at least not enough to reverse it. That angle was awful.

watch the replay with the end zone camera - when his knee hit his right hand was on the goal line and his left hand with the ball was in front of his right hand. plus the spot was ridiculous.

Last edited:
He was clearly in, at least not enough to reverse it. That angle was awful.

I agree, but our coaches have to prepare like it was gonna be overturned. That was extremely poor coaching or our part.

No, we should have scored more point but losing bullough, williams, hicks, reshke, and now Malik has a big impact on this game.

I agree but not scoring in the 40s against IU is pathetic and it's the real problem - the only reason losing those players matters (for this game anyway - it's going to be a big problem going fwd because clearly, unless something changes in a big way we will need to win with our defense).

Last edited:
I agree, but our coaches have to prepare like it was gonna be overturned. That was extremely poor coaching or our part.

yep - Dantonio has been less than impressive this year. Game plans, getting the team ready and and in game coaching have all been mediocre, at best.

Last edited:
Back