Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU @ Indiana (8pm)

Horseshit. We're without 5 critical players on defense

Good, now with McDowell having to sit the first half next week, it'll give us a guy that will be rested for the 2nd half because our D will likely be on the field the whole game again.

But the line is giving O'Connor time and he's not getting it done - he's missing way more guys than he's being victimized by drops. That's a problem that needs addressing. You habpve to at least try something else

I am all for trying something else. Just said it isn't all on him. I also just think this team isn't very good, too much inexperience and undisciplined.

I am all for trying something else. Just said it isn't all on him. I also just think this team isn't very good, too much inexperience and undisciplined.

This team stinks. The defense is missing some key players so maybe they wouldn't suck this bad but no excuses for the offense. And the discipline problems are on Dantonio. He doesn't look like a good coach so far this year.

No, we should have scored more point but losing bullough, williams, hicks, reshke, and now Malik has a big impact on this game.

If you would've told me that we would hold this offense to 21 I would have been happy.

Why take a timeout there?? I don't trust this secondary with 20 seconds left on the clock. A whole minute??

I think that last throw by O'Conner into double coverage took the last bit of coach D's confidence in him. We've ran every play since then.

I think that last throw by O'Conner into double coverage took the last bit of coach D's confidence in him. We've ran every play since then.

I didn't want to be the guy that posted it. But those were my exact thoughts.

Back