Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

MSU pres. Resigns

I predict when MSU finally finishes selling off buildings and land to settle all these lawsuits, including the ones not yet filed, and the ones they keep creating by being so stupid, they will be the #8 ranked public university in the state of Michigan.

Behind: UM, WMU, CMU, EMU, NMU, MichTech, and Wayne State.

They'll be just ahead of Oakland U, and Ferris, but barely.

I predict when MSU finally finishes selling off buildings and land to settle all these lawsuits, including the ones not yet filed, and the ones they keep creating by being so stupid, they will be the #8 ranked public university in the state of Michigan.

Behind: UM, WMU, CMU, EMU, NMU, MichTech, and Wayne State.

They'll be just ahead of Oakland U, and Ferris, but barely.

$237 million didn't even slow down Penn State's football team much, let alone the university.

$237 million didn't even slow down Penn State's football team much, let alone the university.

Did they actually cut a check for $237MM? I thought they appealed it and paid a lot less. huh... (goes to internet search)

Did they actually cut a check for $237MM? I thought they appealed it and paid a lot less. huh... (goes to internet search)

That's everything. Money to their own lawyer and other settlements as of...internet search...I guess it all cleared $250 million November last year.

Engler is human garbage.

Kim Kozlowski

Verified account

@kimberkoz
22m22 minutes ago
More
Next up: @LisaLorincz, mother of @KayleeLorincz. She is speaking to the audience, telling them that she gets it but let's try and keep positive. She asked officials to not start the stopwatch but it did start it and she now has less than two minutes.

Kim Kozlowski

Verified account

@kimberkoz
Follow Follow @kimberkoz
More
Lisa is trying to continue past her three minutes but Engler is trying to get her to stop talking. "Lisa you are done. I am sorry. You are over time." Now the audience is chanting: Let her speak! Let her speak!

11:40 AM - 13 Apr 2018

Kim Kozlowski

Verified account

@kimberkoz
5m5 minutes ago
More
From @KayleeLorincz speech to the board: Mr. Engler then looked directly at me and asked, “right now if I wrote you a check for $250,000 would you take it?” When I explained that it’s not about the money for me and that I just want to help, he said “well give me a number.”

apparently Engler also proposed a tuition increase at the same meeting, and blamed it on the victims' suing MSU, to a hail of boos and jeers from students in the audience.

MSU posters: has your alma mater started hitting you up for more donations lately?

If I were an MSU alum, I'd throw my diploma in the trash. Then I'd change my screen name to "CMUfan23488" or "GoBroncos46292" and pretend to be a directional school grad.

Their female enrollment has to plummet. How could any parent send their daughter there right now?

Do they have any good faculty at MSU? Maybe Michigan can start recruiting them to UofM.

they had a guy who calculated the largest prime number ever discovered.

it was a few years ago though; maybe it's since been topped.

edit: yes, by some guys at CMU. of all places.

I picture three guys sitting around with a pocket calculator trying out different numbers.

they had a guy who calculated the largest prime number ever discovered.

it was a few years ago though; maybe it's since been topped.

edit: yes, by some guys at CMU. of all places.

I picture three guys sitting around with a pocket calculator trying out different numbers.

I think they've moved onto smart watches these days. I hear Casio makes a nice one.

ANOTHER ONE:

MSU's national alumni director resigns in Title IX investigation. link.

he definitely looks like a creep.

there are a lot of sex offenders in MSU's administration!

ANOTHER ONE:

MSU's national alumni director resigns in Title IX investigation. link.

he definitely looks like a creep.

there are a lot of sex offenders in MSU's administration!

And yet there are certain folks crowing about how Michigan's football program is spiraling out of control because of the Mbem-Bosse incident.

What was that about glass houses and stones?

Last edited:
Back