Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Bucs @ Lions Thread

Reached out to my hostess and asked for a comp room in Vegas for Super Bowl weekend. Fingers crossed!

Tight end Brock Wright, who made a critical catch and run in Sunday's win, will be out with a broken forearm. Wright initially told Nolan Bianchi of the Detroit News that he suffered the broken arm later in the game. Campbell confirmed the injury in his postgame press conference.

Campbell also didn't have good news on starting left guard Jonah Jackson, who left the game in the first half with a knee injury. Jackson did not return.

"Doesn't look really good for next week," Campbell said of the injuries. "But we'll see," he added.

Tight end Brock Wright, who made a critical catch and run in Sunday's win, will be out with a broken forearm. Wright initially told Nolan Bianchi of the Detroit News that he suffered the broken arm later in the game. Campbell confirmed the injury in his postgame press conference.

Campbell also didn't have good news on starting left guard Jonah Jackson, who left the game in the first half with a knee injury. Jackson did not return.

"Doesn't look really good for next week," Campbell said of the injuries. "But we'll see," he added.

As long as we have Decker, Ragnow and Sewell, nothing in between matters.

Yep. 22-7 overall since Jeff Daniels and Peyton performed their end zone voodoo.

And they were both at the game today. Hopefully they travel to San Fran with us!!!!

Watching that live, I didn?t even notice the timeout stuff. That has been all over social media this evening. It?s crazy that Goff left like 14 seconds on the play clock before doing that last kneel down.

Watching that live, I didn?t even notice the timeout stuff. That has been all over social media this evening. It?s crazy that Goff left like 14 seconds on the play clock before doing that last kneel down.

So watching the game I was YELLING at the TV when Goff took the 2nd down knee with 17 seconds left on the play clock.

What the fuck was Bowles thinking? Make Detroit kick the FG. Stupid.

Also, who was informing Goff as to what?s going on?

Oh well. Fuck the 49ers! Let?s go to a Super Bowl!!!!

So watching the game I was YELLING at the TV when Goff took the 2nd down knee with 17 seconds left on the play clock.

What the fuck was Bowles thinking? Make Detroit kick the FG. Stupid.

Also, who was informing Goff as to what?s going on?

Oh well. Fuck the 49ers! Let?s go to a Super Bowl!!!!

It?s strange. Bowles was asked this in the post game interviews and he basically said
?They were already in field goal range and we would only have 12 seconds left.
We are not coming back from that?. I?m paraphrasing.

I agree with you at least make the lions make the field goal. Who knows you may block it and have a shot
To return it it throw a Hail Mary.

Last edited:
This season is my dream

Execution consistently!!! Finally!!!

And I will admit past years definitely didn't have the talent make up of this team, the execution or the coaching. It shows how far away we were before.

Kudos to the coaching staff ,front office, Sheila and very talented players

And now we play the big boys. NFC Champ game is where I expected from them. They are going to have to bring it against the 49ers and either Chiefs/Ravens. If Lions win any more game, it will be very very very much earned and put as Super Bowl contenders for years.

But more importantly, this year it is finally in the grasp for one. I can't wait to see what they do

Last edited:
Was it Kayode Awosika who replaced Jackson ? Just curious because whoever did played ok and at least was serviceable.

Graham struggled in the first half. Played better in the second half.

Last edited:
I?m curious why ? He is so damn good. Can?t believe Buffalo choked again.

Honestly I'm tired of seeing him and Travis Kelce, and Andy Reid in every other commercial during any NFL broadcast. I'd rather play the Chiefs but I hope the Ravens shit all over them in the AFC title game.

Ravens if for the simple reason to douse this Swift-Kelce flare-up.

Lions need to find a way to keep McCaffrey from catching passes. They'll do a good enough job limiting his rushing yards but what scares the hell out of me is CMC catching those little dump offs and having wide open field in front of him. Linebackers are going to need to spy that dude the entire game.

Both the Rams and TB had some success running on us, but chose not to since we can be beat much easier in the air. I thought Tampa should have kept running more against us. I think SF will stick with their regular game plan and run it 20+ times.

Back