Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Bucs @ Lions Thread

sounds like Deebo is probably going to miss the game.

I just read on ESPN that it?s 50/50. Deebo is a post season beast and one of my favorite players to watch. I wouldn?t be upset though if misses next week.

Was it Kayode Awosika who replaced Jackson ? Just curious because whoever did played ok and at least was serviceable.

Graham struggled in the first half. Played better in the second half.

Kayode gave up 7 pressures filling in. Weak link for sure. And now Armstead and Hargave coming

Ertz signing makes sense with Brock Wright injury. Definitely the best TE we could get.

I can't believe we actually get to make a NFC Championship game thread.

And FUCK SF......they're beatable.

I mean, I wouldn't bet my house on the Lions, but if we play a GOOD (not perfect) game in all facets we will be within a score late in the game.

Last edited:
Goal is to have him on the field next Sunday. Probably will have limited grasp of the playbook, but he's good enough to make a difference.

Had same TE coach in Arizona with Steve Heiden so that helps. True vet so he can do some things if needed. La Porta still the man. Firsker can block too

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Sewell 94.1
Decker 93.6
Reeves-Maybin 90.6
Jackson 86.1
Gibbs 84.3

Bottom 5 Overall
R Okwara 36.7
Awosika 48.4
Joseph 49.2
Montgomery 49.6
Vildor 50.4

Other notables
Ragnow 79.9
Amon-Ra 79.6
Hutch 76.8
LaPorta 72.7
CJGJ 70.4
Goff 67.5
Branch 67.5
Barnes 64.6
Jamo 59
McNeill 55.6
Sutton 55.3
Cominsky 55
Campbell 52.9
Melifonwu 52.6
Glasgow 50.8

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Sewell 94.1
Decker 93.6
Reeves-Maybin 90.6
Jackson 86.1
Gibbs 84.3

Bottom 5 Overall
R Okwara 36.7
Awosika 48.4
Joseph 49.2
Montgomery 49.6
Vildor 50.4

Other notables
Ragnow 79.9
Amon-Ra 79.6
Hutch 76.8
LaPorta 72.7
CJGJ 70.4
Goff 67.5
Branch 67.5
Barnes 64.6
Jamo 59
McNeill 55.6
Sutton 55.3
Cominsky 55
Campbell 52.9
Melifonwu 52.6
Glasgow 50.8

Decker and Sewell. Wow. Good fuckin work. We?re going to need it again Sunday, but holy shit those two played their ass off. Ragnow, too.

Keep that shit up.

It?s impossible to imagine that anyone had a worse game than Sutton, but there it is! Congrats, Jack Campbell?.you sucked dick so hard Sunday Jenna Jameson is jealous?.Hoover wants you to be their new spokesman and Matt Millen laughed at you!

Last edited:
Campbell and Cominsky have been pretty disappointing this year
Paschal is getting there too somewhat but makes some plays

Kancey over Campbell is now annoying me given Barnes stepping up and JRM doing things and Rodriguez still on the roster and AA the guy still leading the defense. But can't hit them all. And Jack still can develop. See Barnes year 3

Lions bringing on Zach Ertz, article said he could play in the NFC championship.

I don't follow the NFL that closely so I'm not familiar with how post deadline roster moves work. I tried looking up the rule but it's long and convoluted - wondering how are they able to sign a free agent after the deadline and after the playoffs start and have him play right away. Does anyone have a quick and dirty explanation of how post deadline roster moves work? Other than "they can do it"

Lions bringing on Zach Ertz, article said he could play in the NFC championship.

I don't follow the NFL that closely so I'm not familiar with how post deadline roster moves work. I tried looking up the rule but it's long and convoluted - wondering how are they able to sign a free agent after the deadline and after the playoffs start and have him play right away. Does anyone have a quick and dirty explanation of how post deadline roster moves work? Other than "they can do it"

If he is a free agent and has previously cleared waivers (if applicable) anyone can sign him.

I don?t think it?s any different than that.

I?m curious why ? He is so damn good. Can?t believe Buffalo choked again.

Its a list of random things that just add up:
Once you realize his voice is the same as danny mcbride...it never leaves your head.

His helmet is larger than dark helmet from space balls

The stupid tongue thing he always does

Taylor swift goes to his games

If he wins you have to hear about his dynasty blah blah blah best ever blah blah.

Its a list of random things that just add up:
Once you realize his voice is the same as danny mcbride...it never leaves your head.

His helmet is larger than dark helmet from space balls

The stupid tongue thing he always does

Taylor swift goes to his games

If he wins you have to hear about his dynasty blah blah blah best ever blah blah.

For those of you old enough....his helmet always reminds me of the Great Gazoo from the Flintstones.

Back