Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

NFC Divisional Playoff Game: Bucs @ Lions Thread

Watching the replay on nfl network. That 3rd and 15 to Brown was so good. Brown is so strong. And that fade pass to Brown was a special pitch and catch. Reynold not committing a flag for a pick and Goff dropping a dime in to the Sun God.

They talked to Goff on 97.1 today. And Scott (the Gator) Anderson kidded Goff about how he is a very accurate passer but a lot of times it is a Wobbling pass. Not a tight spiral.
Scott?s dig is at 4:40 ish

https://youtu.be/pyE4ew3LXDA?si=iIjis_MinUAk8Tfh

Wow, what a fuckin slap in the face to Bienemy.

Someone like Bomani Jones will make this a racial thing.....but I'd take Ben Johnson over EB any day.

maybe the people that were claiming racism when EB didn't get a head coaching job were wrong. Maybe it really was all Andy Reid and Mahomes.

Wow, what a fuckin slap in the face to Bienemy.

Someone like Bomani Jones will make this a racial thing.....but I'd take Ben Johnson over EB any day.

I wonder if Ben Johnson even keeps Bieniemy. Pretty big fall from being a top HC candidate just a year or two ago. He needs to get back on as the OC for a legit contender again.

I wonder if Ben Johnson even keeps Bieniemy. Pretty big fall from being a top HC candidate just a year or two ago. He needs to get back on as the OC for a legit contender again.

He needs a project QB. Go where Fields or Russell Wilson go if available. ?Fixing? a QB in the NFL is an OC?s golden ticket.

He needs a project QB. Go where Fields or Russell Wilson go if available. ?Fixing? a QB in the NFL is an OC?s golden ticket.

I think Pittsburgh would be a great fit. Can't be any worse than Matt Canada was for the bulk of last year... And Pittsburgh is one of those teams that will probably be making a move for one of those guys.

This really does put us in a bad spot with hiring an OC if ben leaves. They need to change these rules to make them fair.

Arthur Smith would be an interesting hire.

This really does put us in a bad spot with hiring an OC if ben leaves. They need to change these rules to make them fair.

Good point. I have a feeling they plan to promote Dave Fipp if Ben leaves

Last edited:
Good point. I have a feeling they plan to promote Dave Fipp if Ben leaves

Why would they promote a guy that's never been an offensive coach to OC??? Tanner Engstrand would be the logical next man up to replace Ben. Assuming we don't lose him to NE who wants to interview him for OC

Arthur Smith would be great, but I'd expect Campbell to promote from within.

We?re officially 2 weeks and 1 day from playing in Vegas!

Let?s go!!!!

Back