Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Not excited about Clinton's candidacy

If it means Kate McKinnon playing Hillary Clinton on SNL more, I'll vote for Hillary.

that's all you got on her too. that's it. that's the worst thing she's ever done in her life. clearly not fit to be president.

That, and she's an idiot but neither being an idiot or a liar bars her from being President of the United States.

Last edited:
Was it ever proven that she lied? Just because she doesn't look native american doesn't mean she isn't. She could be 1/8 or 1/16 and i believe she can still identify as NA. I think 1/32 still qualifies you.

Qualifies you for what? Claiming minority status on college entrance or job applications? Apparently, she doesn't qualify for citizenship in the Cherokee Nation...

But specific evidence that she gained her position at Harvard (at least in part) through her claims to Native American heritage is lacking.

You know what else is lacking? Specific evidence that she is actually native American.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...zabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/

Last edited:
can you be more specific on the "idiot" charge?

I mean, anyone who posts here knows that everyone who disagrees with you is automatically an idiot, but I'm curious about what exactly Elizabeth Warren has done or said that makes her an idiot. Not even the biggest hacks at Fox News attack her intelligence... and while you may be a bigger hack than them, her intelligence is generally presumed to be beyond question... so...

can you be more specific on the "idiot" charge?

I mean, anyone who posts here knows that everyone who disagrees with you is automatically an idiot, but I'm curious about what exactly Elizabeth Warren has done or said that makes her an idiot. Not even the biggest hacks at Fox News attack her intelligence... and while you may be a bigger hack than them, her intelligence is generally presumed to be beyond question... so...

Anyone who posts here regularly knows I've called YOU an idiot, but remember, that's not name calling - that's just telling the truth.

Last edited:
you can't even come up with your own material.

She's an idiot for the same reasons your hero Berni Sanders is an idiot. She pushes stupid leftist policies (student loan forgiveness, the minimum wage, Dodd Frank, etc, etc). It's not that I don't have my own material - it's that we've been over this again and again and again. Your routine is old and tired and I've come to the realization that no amount of arguing will ever convince you of the stupidity of these positions.

Last edited:
Jeb bush listed himself as hispanic on a voter ID card, whatever

We need a name for this phenomenon where as any political discussions carries on the probability some liberal will bring up a Bush (usually GW) approaches 1. Godwin's Law is taken - how about the Garofalo Effect? We could use your name or champ's but I think we should go with a name that has recognition beyond DSF...

We need a name for this phenomenon where as any political discussions carries on the probability some liberal will bring up a Bush (usually GW) approaches 1. Godwin's Law is taken - how about the Garofalo Effect? We could use your name or champ's but I think we should go with a name that has recognition beyond DSF...

Why are you saying "we?"

At least half of the people who post here (tho I think it's closer to 75%) don't share your selfish, idiotic, destructive worldview.

You sound like Mitch.

Anytime someone brings up that family he gets all upset like it should be off limits.

How about addressing what sbee actually posted, instead of trying the constant deflection? If it's fair for you to argue the point about Warren, why is it not fair for him to mention Jeb?

Now go and call me a name or say I'm only trolling or some other canned response.

How about addressing what sbee actually posted, instead of trying the constant deflection...

that's not fun for him.

it's tough to argue when the facts are all against you, and your entire worldview comes from the Breitbart/DailyCaller/Fox News echo chamber.

You sound like Mitch.

Anytime someone brings up that family he gets all upset like it should be off limits.

How about addressing what sbee actually posted, instead of trying the constant deflection? If it's fair for you to argue the point about Warren, why is it not fair for him to mention Jeb?

Now go and call me a name or say I'm only trolling or some other canned response.

Is that what I'm doing? Deflecting sbee's deflection? Did I say it was unfair or off limits? No, just that bringing up Bush is a reliable deflection tactic of the left. That was pretty clear. Anything else you'd like accuse me of doing that I'm not actually doing?

Last edited:
As opposed to stupid conservative policies?

good one. literally right after you accused me of deflecting, not addressing what was actually posted (which was itself a deflection) and using canned responses. you're on a roll today!

Last edited:
Why are you saying "we?"

At least half of the people who post here (tho I think it's closer to 75%) don't share your selfish, idiotic, destructive worldview.

What does agreeing or disagreeing w/ my worldview have to do with liberals constantly working Bush into every discussion?

Last edited:
good one. literally right after you accused me of deflecting, not addressing what was actually posted (which was itself a deflection) and using canned responses. you're on a roll today!

It's not a deflection at all. You say she's stupid because she pushes stupid leftist policies. So I'm asking, if it was stupid conservative policies would she still be stupid?

And as far as addressing what was actually posted, that was the substantive part of your post, the rest was you doing the angry little man routine again with michchamp.

Is that what I'm doing? Deflecting sbee's deflection? Did I say it was unfair or off limits? No, just that bringing up Bush is a reliable deflection tactic of the left. That was pretty clear. Anything else you'd like accuse me of doing that I'm not actually doing?

How was sbee deflecting? He responded directly to jdilco's post on the subject, you're the one who spun it 100% off the subject. I guess without really doing it right? :lmao:

It's not a deflection at all. You say she's stupid because she pushes stupid leftist policies. So I'm asking, if it was stupid conservative policies would she still be stupid?

And as far as addressing what was actually posted, that was the substantive part of your post, the rest was you doing the angry little man routine again with michchamp.

How was sbee deflecting? He responded directly to jdilco's post on the subject, you're the one who spun it 100% off the subject. I guess without really doing it right? :lmao:

I can see this is going to be a waste of time. have fun.

Right. No legitimate responses that are on topic so you will just take your ball and go home.

Back