Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3: Lions @ Ravens Thread

Bengals, steelers and ravens didnt have one bad call against them. Lions had 4 or more. Not even close to even

The perception would be much different if the refs did their job properly. Lions have plenty of redzone trips. Ran well with abdullah return and riddick long run. Pass pro was good for most part.

There is nothing to worry about

So we're resorting to the elementary school argument? "But *sniffle* it's just not fair!!!"

I thought these were grown men playing football? This is loser talk even for you. And sure the perception might be different if the Lions had actually found a way to overcome the bad calls. You don't think they will face more of them during the season?

And maybe that is an abdullah td woth ebron or quarless or pettigrew blocking. Wick is the 4th te

There is no reason to worry. Perception is crap because refs were crap. Lions moved the ball. And they game plan in regular season

Your devotion to your gimmick even after being banned is truly something to behold. You're in midseason form already. Carry on

You can agree with those calls. I dont. Its preseason. Zero reason to worry especially since they moved the ball

Run d much different woth ngata and levy in game

Run game was better with abdullah

The drops are not a trend from those players

Top 10 offense for detroit

he really doesn't deserve to be banned...he is just a moron. We have a block button that we can use if we don't like to hear his constant BS

I agree. I thought maybe a ban would help cut out the nonsense, but at this point the Ignore option is the way to go.

he really doesn't deserve to be banned...he is just a moron. We have a block button that we can use if we don't like to hear his constant BS

Who says he does or doesn't and why do you care? You seem to make it a point every time it's brought up. The first time, he def. deserved it.

Who says he does or doesn't and why do you care? You seem to make it a point every time it's brought up. The first time, he def. deserved it.

because I think it's stupid to ban someone, period. If you don't like what someone has to say, ignore them. Pretty simple.

because I think it's stupid to ban someone, period. If you don't like what someone has to say, ignore them. Pretty simple.

Maybe we shouldn't have banned the guy who kept posting the most disgusting pictures anyone ever saw.. Or the ones who come here to post their own websites but nothing else..

Last edited:
Maybe we shouldn't have banned the guy who kept posting the most disgusting pictures anyone ever saw.. Or the ones who come here to post their own websites but nothing else..

I stand corrected...I should have been more clear. Someone doing that sort of stuff should be banned. But a fool like LKP....he just posts his opinion. If he does it too often or you don't agree with it then we can just ignore him.

+1 I agree, he adds life to the board and comic relief is always good when trying to get through another craptastic Lions season

I stand corrected...I should have been more clear. Someone doing that sort of stuff should be banned. But a fool like LKP....he just posts his opinion. If he does it too often or you don't agree with it then we can just ignore him.

Well we all have different opinions.. Tell me it wasn't more fun during the winter and spring with no lkp? .. It was awesome.

+1 I agree, he adds life to the board and comic relief is always good when trying to get through another craptastic Lions season

Comic relief? This coming from someone who has a coronary when the Tigers are down 1-0 after 5 innings.. Lol.

I love how quinn basically just kept mayhews guys including caldwell verifying everything i said.

Ngata,walker, whitehead, loving stafford, extending slay, rolling with lawson and diggs at corner, van noy getting to start, swanson at center still

Back