Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Preseason Game 3: Lions @ Ravens Thread

I love how quinn basically just kept mayhews guys including caldwell verifying everything i said.

Ngata,walker, whitehead, loving stafford, extending slay, rolling with lawson and diggs at corner, van noy getting to start, swanson at center still

Well liking those guys and resigning those guys is not the same as "those guys stunk" on Saturday. Just hope Quinn is right.

Lions didnt stink. Protected stafford, ran well, moved the ball and the refs messed up costing the lions points. These are facts

Well the good news for the game was Marvin Jones looked good. Boldin appears to be solid, guy just seems like a true professional. Swanson finally looked like he actually deserves a roster spot. Sam Martin looked good, Prater looked good (feels like the early 00's where the kicker maybe one of our best players). Muhlbach will be back, so at least our kicking game should be good!

Negatives. Drops. Poor passing. Poor #2 CB play. Outside of One run by riddick, running game looked poor.

5 of 9 incompletions not on stafford. Drops and pi not called
Abdullah had 11 yarder. Zenner a 10 yarder. 5.3 overall
Pass pro good.
Lawson rebounded. Tds scored with slay, levy on bench
Bent but didnt break. Ngata and thornton had sacks

Lions will be ready to take apart the colts

Riddick shouldnt come off the field imo. Play calling is too predictable when you only use him in passing situations. He can run the ball just as effective as Abdullah can. Id keep him on the field and get him 15 touches a game. Abdullah 5-7 touches a game.

You're an absolute fool if you think Riddick can run the football as effective as AA. Jesus Christ lol. When does it end?

Well the good news for the game was Marvin Jones looked good. Boldin appears to be solid, guy just seems like a true professional. Swanson finally looked like he actually deserves a roster spot. Sam Martin looked good, Prater looked good (feels like the early 00's where the kicker maybe one of our best players). Muhlbach will be back, so at least our kicking game should be good!

Negatives. Drops. Poor passing. Poor #2 CB play. Outside of One run by riddick, running game looked poor.

Poor passing on who? Dont even whisper Stafford's name because he's been nothing but solid.

he really doesn't deserve to be banned...he is just a moron. We have a block button that we can use if we don't like to hear his constant BS

Why are you calling him a moron?
Watch out for number 1 and don't step in number 2.
The mods do not need you to tell them how anything needs to be run.

I wish I could care about preseason like you guys do. Hey, we beat the Steelers in Week 1 of pre's!!!! Fucking Super Bowl bound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ................(crickets)..........................(crickets)...............

No? Oh

Poor passing on who? Dont even whisper Stafford's name because he's been nothing but solid.

Not sure I call his last game solid. Even take his 2 drops away. All but one pass was short and he threw an bad INT. It means nothing it's preseason but he did not play well.

100% agree. Banning a guy for his opinion is fucking petty. Crazy or not

I've had LKP blocked for months now. Best thing you can do. I see some of his posts in others responses....but it's easier not to respond.

I have no time for stupidity in my life....its too damn busy right now. Spending my time arguing with someone who clearly detached from reality is not something I'm going to do.

If everyone blocked him.....he'd go away.

Why are you calling him a moron?
Watch out for number 1 and don't step in number 2.
The mods do not need you to tell them how anything needs to be run.

It's just my opinion. Isn't that what these forums are for? Talk sports and give opinions? People are too thin skinned.

It's just my opinion. Isn't that what these forums are for? Talk sports and give opinions? People are too thin skinned.

In this case you're hiding behind that opinion excuse.
calling him a moron is not talking sports,
He wasn't banned for giving his opinion.

1st two games you are correct. 3rd game he wasn't good. He was the Stafford of the first 6.5 years. Not nearly crisp enough. Missed a good number of easy throws.

4 drops and non called pi out of 9. Pick and miscommunication with jones deep only bad plays

Last edited:
Not sure I call his last game solid. Even take his 2 drops away. All but one pass was short and he threw an bad INT. It means nothing it's preseason but he did not play well.

All 3 games, Mitch. Solid or not? Stafford is the least of our worries going into the season

I've had LKP blocked for months now. Best thing you can do. I see some of his posts in others responses....but it's easier not to respond.

I have no time for stupidity in my life....its too damn busy right now. Spending my time arguing with someone who clearly detached from reality is not something I'm going to do.

If everyone blocked him.....he'd go away.

You're too busy??? Cmon, man...it's a motherfucking message board. You're not too busy lol. The guy is passionate about his shit and believes in what he says. He's harming nobody. You can argue with him.....side with him......and even block him like you do, but banning the guy is retarded. But whatever...

Back