Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

SWTOR Beta

After Khem you get a couple DPS. The next one is ranged so he's good on an elite..

everything up the darkness tree has to do with dark charge, but ive been staying in lightning charge. i wonder if i should lvl up as not a tank...meh. ill stick with it for now.

Spockmaster said:
everything up the darkness tree has to do with dark charge, but ive been staying in lightning charge. i wonder if i should lvl up as not a tank...meh. ill stick with it for now.

Leveling as Deception and I should be using Dark Surge or whatever its called but I like Dark Charge. 150% Armor and added defense is nice at only a cost of 5% offense.

Played my Marauder over the weekend. Ran some instances and took care of some class story line quests. Having an absolute blast playing the Marauder. The rotation is more complex than other characters and it is nice not pressing the same 3 buttons every time! Currently at level 28 and in very good gear for my level with gear waiting for me to hit 29 as well. Also sitting on over 150k credits. This game still amazes me! I am not too worried about leveling crazy fast or anything and only play a little bit here and there. Having a blast leveling though and I am looking forward to killing Baras. I pummeled this Lord Rathari guy and he now calls me by his Lord and is waiting for the opportunity to take out Baras with me! :)

You want complex, huge rotation -- Assassin. Any I recently started a Sith Warrior alt. Marauder over Juggernaut?

Talking about "My Lord". My Sith Assassin is feared, revered and people are scared out of their minds when I'm around. But my Bounty Hunter, its totally different. They think I'm a worthless piece of shit ;-). Btw, I had to steal my ship and its the Ugliest ship in the world but I love it. Much better on the inside, imo, than my Assassin ship.

I did not have any problems with my Sith Sorc ship or Marauder Ship as they are the same. I was not a big fan of the BH ship although I did think it was cool to steal it instead of just getting to keys to the Corvette handed to you. I have not played assassin yet but maybe that will be my next experiment. I went Marauder over Juggernaut though and I enjoy it. I may not have the survivability but I am actively using about 15 skills when fighting right now and it will be more as my muscle memory in my fingers get better due to having bought a new keyboard to maximize my Marauder skills! :)

I was doing pretty well with my BH when I was playing him. Only took him to 18 though. He is going to be my tank moving forward most likely unless I do rock an assassin. I will probably convert my 23 Sith Sorc to a healer...Tanks and Heals are so difficult to find for groups as usual. I typically have a healer but wanted to play some DPS as I typically always heal. When I tried out the Marauder I just really enjoyed the complexity of the class.

My BH is 17 now. Just stared him a couple days ago. My 41 Assassin story line was getting exciting so I had to calm down a bit ;-) which I why I decided to start a couple of Alts. With the BH its nice getting a healing companion early unlike the assassin who got his healing companion late 30's.

Yea...The Sith Sorc has the same companions although I prefer Khem with my Sith Sorc so he can hold aggro for a little bit anyway. The Sith Warrior gets its healer after Balmorra which is nice. Having those heals behind my Marauder is pretty nice! My BH is Powertech and seems to put out pretty solid DPS as well...Just not as complex or as much fun as my Marauder. Once my Marauder gets up to 35+ I may start touching my Sith Sorc for healing every now and then and solely level the Sorc in FPs for quite a while as I do enjoy healing every so often and groups are so much easier to find as a healer. DPS is a dime a dozen.

michiganmania said:
Yea...The Sith Sorc has the same companions although I prefer Khem with my Sith Sorc so he can hold aggro for a little bit anyway. The Sith Warrior gets its healer after Balmorra which is nice. Having those heals behind my Marauder is pretty nice! My BH is Powertech and seems to put out pretty solid DPS as well...Just not as complex or as much fun as my Marauder. Once my Marauder gets up to 35+ I may start touching my Sith Sorc for healing every now and then and solely level the Sorc in FPs for quite a while as I do enjoy healing every so often and groups are so much easier to find as a healer. DPS is a dime a dozen.

Sith Sorc is all damage. Khem is perfect but with my little assassin heals were needed ;-). But Khem is my favorite, I like his lines "You're pressing your luck, little Sith" when I call him. Lol.

I "punish" the hell out of Khem for all of the backtalking he does...Sometimes I will just walk around the Imperial Fleet smacking him around. For some reason it makes me feel better beating him in public! LOL

I use that punch command too. Its like a quick backhand to the mouth, lol.

I heard they tweaked the UI somewhat in the latest maintenance, can anyone confirm?

Just turned 50 two nights ago and got my first piece of Stalker gear. You really get whipped as a new 50 being out geared. I think my valor is 25-26 right now. I official hate huttball so I zone out of that game at the start. You got people who jump up 60 meters to the above ledge ;-). I've had enough of that. I enjoy the other two.

Took my first visit to Ilum but kills weren't counting so nothing going on though it looked like a neat place.

Back