Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Washington loses to Colorado to Get ][V][ into the Playoffs Game Thread

Naw I disagree. There is too much parity between the top teams so i believe 4 is a not a enough and have said so even before this stupid playoff system we have now.
It would also be hard to pick who would in that that other group of yours in my opinion and they probably wouldn't want it anyway. I have hated the bowls since I was little and I disagree that regular season would not mean as much in a full blown system

Probably have the same type of debates no matter where you have the cutoff. I'm with you on wanting 8 teams though.

1 Alabama vs 8 USC
2 OSU vs 7 Oklahoma
3 Clemson vs 6 PSU/Wisconsin winner
4 Washington vs 5 Michigan

Some great matchups this year

Probably have the same type of debates no matter where you have the cutoff. I'm with you on wanting 8 teams though.

1 Alabama vs 8 USC
2 OSU vs 7 Oklahoma
3 Clemson vs 6 PSU/Wisconsin winner
4 Washington vs 5 Michigan

Some great matchups this year

That would be great. . Or 12 teams with top 4 getting byes.

Clemson just not that good. Nc state freaking pummeled them before thier idiot coach decided to kick instead of using the downs to get a td.

Clemson's defense is just not top 4 material.

Right, you NEVER used to post on the MSU forum on ESPN, right quiluse or bungaman or whatever you've went by over the years?

Yes. I went to the MSU board plenty, but not since about 2004 or so. Certainly not in any of the 6 years that Michigan was junk...

Yes. I went to the MSU board plenty, but not since about 2004 or so. Certainly not in any of the 6 years that Michigan was junk...

Oh gotcha, so you're more of a fair weather shit talker. That explains your "Michigan wins" threads you'd start right after the game. Seems legit

Also, I'm done with chatting with you. You really don't bring much to the table and it's rather boring. Maybe try to actually have some input to the actual sports talk here instead of trying to instigate someone into trolling your board.

Oh gotcha, so you're more of a fair weather shit talker. That explains your "Michigan wins" threads you'd start right after the game. Seems legit

Also, I'm done with chatting with you. You really don't bring much to the table and it's rather boring. Maybe try to actually have some input to the actual sports talk here instead of trying to instigate someone into trolling your board.

You don't chat. You just troll, so whatever

When I first started posting on the ESPN boards, I posted as Quiluse and trolled the MSU board a lot. Then I got tired of that and changed my nickname and quit trolling. That was about 2 years after I started posting on the ESPN boards. Trolling just got old and it wasn't really fun.

I did post on the MSU board some after that, but it was just trying to be conversational. After a short while, I learned that my presence wasn't wanted there and that no matter how hard I tried to just be conversational, some of the posters just thought I was trolling and would attack me, so I learned and quit posting on all boards after that other than the MIchigan board and the big 10 board.

I've never posted on the MSU board on this forum. I guess you could say I grew up. It had nothing to do with Michigan winning or losing.

Maybe you should take a hint. As for me never posting anything of substance? Take a look in the mirror. All you do is troll.

You don't chat. You just troll, so whatever...Maybe you should take a hint. As for me never posting anything of substance? Take a look in the mirror. All you do is troll.

This guy knows it's you who does the Michigan wins threads?

That is quite a bit of attention paid to the details of this board by the fan of a rival, if you ask me...

Back